The 2013/14 Prediction League has landed!

Stevie_J

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You may want to double check because I haven't received anything from you, underdog.

Hi Steve just come back from my jollies and got a pm from pete. It's says in PayPal that the money has been sent with a ref but it remains unclaimed?

I'm crap with this..have I got the email address right?

26 Jul 2013 Payment For steviej@owtb.co.uk Unclaimed ... -£10.00 GBP

Edited by underdog

Do you want me to send my teenage son round, he did mine for me.

Thanks disjointed....I have the step monster with me and have 4 nephews under 13 that are better at ths than me. Wouldn't think I worked in an office staring at a computer screen all day....tut.

Hi Steve just come back from my jollies and got a pm from pete. It's says in PayPal that the money has been sent with a ref but it remains unclaimed?

I'm crap with this..have I got the email address right?

26 Jul 2013 Payment For steviej@owtb.co.uk Unclaimed ... -£10.00 GBP

Think I may have spotted the error it should be stevie_j. You missed the underscore out

Give that man a coconut. Is right - you missed the underscore. I'm sure you'll be able to cancel it and try again.

Thanks everyone, couldn't see the underscore bit on the first page....we redo now.

Edited by underdog

Thanks disjointed....I have the step monster with me and have 4 nephews under 13 that are better at ths than me. Wouldn't think I worked in an office staring at a computer screen all day....tut.

That's where you've been going wrong, girl. Staring at the bloody thing does not, repeat does not, make it work. You have to do stuff yourself to make it do things.

That's where you've been going wrong, girl. Staring at the bloody thing does not, repeat does not, make it work. You have to do stuff yourself to make it do things.

I usually find that Ctrl, alt and delete erases a lot of my staring s these days....

Cheeky sod, what the toe jam predication for sat? I need all the help I can get.

I usually find that Ctrl, alt and delete erases a lot of my staring s these days....

Cheeky sod, what the toe jam predication for sat? I need all the help I can get.

Already predicted. No copying, mind. That's 24hoursfromtulsehill's territory.

If I copied other people's predictions, how come I won? Surely those other people would've had the same number of points.

This is now a bitter war. I feel like the Man U of the OWTB prediction league world.

You were shown the error of your ways by JoeP and, as a result, you became a better person and your honesty shone through in the final table. Now, if that isn't a load of bollocks ...

Nice to have seen you at Stevenage, old chap.

You were shown the error of your ways by JoeP and, as a result, you became a better person and your honesty shone through in the final table. Now, if that isn't a load of bollocks ...

Nice to have seen you at Stevenage, old chap.

And you pal.

I've graduated from being the hated Man U to being the hated Caligula of predicting. Let them hate me - as long as they fear me.

UPDATE:

With twenty-five players, the prize fund stands at £125. This means the league winner will take home £62.50; the league runner-up £31.25; and the cup winner £31.25 as well.

PlayerShare and Latics for Life will each receive a shade over £60. I know I'm being lazy but can someone please confirm the PayPal addresses for each?

In addition, I'll be paying PlayerShare £5 as per my pledge on the thread in the main forum.

The cup first round will take place 1 January, with the draw to be made during December. There will be nine first round ties and seven teams will receive a bye to round two.

Cups games are as follows:

1st round: 1 January - Shrewsbury (h)

1st round replay: 11 January - Stevenage (h)

2nd round: 1 February - Swindon (a)

2nd round replay: 8 February - Bristol City (h)

Quarter final: 1 March - Tranmere (a)

Quarter final replay: 8 March - Preston (h)

Semi final: 5 April - Bradford (a)

Semi final replay: 12 April - Sheff Utd (h)

Final: 26 April - Carlisle (a)

Final replay: 3 May - Notts County (h)

In the event that any of the above fixtures are postponed (or replaced by cup games) then the next league game will be used for the cup competition (which may, in turn, push the replay to the subsequent fixture).

I'll add this update to the opening post for reference.