Peri-peri shocker

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2362445/Why-Nandos-chicken-isnt-wholesome-think-Celebrities-love-To-middle-classes-guilt-free-fast-food-If-knew-story-.html

I thought Nandos was authentically Portuguese. I really don't know what to do for grilled chicken now I know it's actually South African.

That's that settled then. Phew. Now all we have to worry about is the appalling conditions in which the chickens are reared. Red tractor my arse.

I'm not eating in there anymore then. I stopped eating lamb when I found out it was reared in Wales.

Piri Piri sauce is Portuguese in origin but is prevelent in South Africa ca ca ca ca ca ca.

As is institutional racism. It's animal cruelty one minute, human cruelty the next. I'm boycotting Nandos from now on. I might even start rearing chickens so I can be satisfied, as I fancifully turn the spit, that they had a good life.

As is institutional racism. It's animal cruelty one minute, human cruelty the next. I'm boycotting Nandos from now on. I might even start rearing chickens so I can be satisfied, as I fancifully turn the spit, that they had a good life.

I want to start rearing my own chickens/pigs but the wife has a problem with a 'pet' being despatched for food. Despite my argument that this would be much more noble for the animals.

I want to start rearing my own chickens/pigs but the wife has a problem with a 'pet' being despatched for food. Despite my argument that this would be much more noble for the animals.

In Germany in medieval times, they'd get the local tanner or slaughterman to double up on occasion as an executioner. The weird thing was that no one would physically touch him. They'd be fine eating the meat and wearing the leather and watching the executions, but the executioner (rather than, for instance, the judge) was a pariah. This sentiment survives - people think meat's okay as long as you're away from the slaughter.

Tannermen reeled to high heaven of matured piss as well as the various meaty odours. No wonder they did get many dinner party invites. I am worried about the way Zorrro is going though. He'll be making Reuban Reid sit on a designated table at this rate

Tannermen reeled to high heaven of matured piss as well as the various meaty odours. No wonder they did get many dinner party invites. I am worried about the way Zorrro is going though. He'll be making Reuban Reid sit on a designated table at this rate

Most things stank to high heaven in medieval times - they wouldn't touch the tannerman / executioner because he was a bringer of death.

I think Zorrro should send his tips to the RSPCA to balance things out.