Rock Star with love child...

It's been reported in the Daily Mail of all places that the NY Post has named Liam Gallagher as the rock star, who is of course denying it...

Today Liam Gallagher's spokesman told MailOnline: 'Lawyers are taking action against the New York Post. We are not going to comment on gossip.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2366593/Liam-Gallagher-sued-millions-woman-accuses-fathering-secret-love-child-her.html

I always wonder on these ones... if he did it why not just pay her the 2 million quid and tell her to get to :censored:? I mean morally it's deplorable, but clearly morals wouldn't be all that important to him at the point he's knocked someone up behind his Mrs' back.

2 million quid to someone like him is like someone like Razzer - known to have potent swimmers according to his Facebook posts! - paying £150 to shut up LL about that time behind the RRE. And lets be honest, he could have got LL's silence for a JagerBomb and a handy!

So, in conclusion, plug socket.

I always wonder on these ones... if he did it why not just pay her the 2 million quid and tell her to get to :censored:? I mean morally it's deplorable, but clearly morals wouldn't be all that important to him at the point he's knocked someone up behind his Mrs' back.

2 million quid to someone like him is like someone like Razzer - known to have potent swimmers according to his Facebook posts! - paying £150 to shut up LL about that time behind the RRE. And lets be honest, he could have got LL's silence for a JagerBomb and a handy!

So, in conclusion, plug socket.

More morally deplorable than knocking up some lass behind his missus's back and/or throwing money at said lass to shut her up, would be not bothering with the child that's his.