I will donate to playershare if......

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll increase my standing order by 50p a month if we win at Peterborough. Or if we scre three or more and don't win.

Bloody hell looking at the time you posted this were you up early or just going to bed from a good night out?

I'll chuck in a quid for every player in the subscription prediction league, over and above 20 players.

£5 paid across for the twenty-five subscription players, in addition to the £60 raised for PlayerShare (and the £60 for Latics for Life).

Fiver paid for Stevenage goal haul.

Has Jenny modelled the shirt yet?

No but will I do? I don't need to wear bottoms as my chest is down to my ankles already so I'll be covered if I stoop down and stretch the shirt over and down to my ankles.

No?

Oh well I tried

No but will I do? I don't need to wear bottoms as my chest is down to my ankles already so I'll be covered if I stoop down and stretch the shirt over and down to my ankles.

No?

Oh well I tried

Ha ha. Now that sounds like a pledge for if we win the league!

Ha ha. Now that sounds like a pledge for if we win the league!

Except I've just realised my knees are knackered so it might be a case that I can't sit on the back of my ankles any more and my ass would be on show......hmmm...maybe not... Wouldn't want to scare the adults never mind kids now...heheh

Sorry for late reply from last week !!! Stevie J has in fact sent over around £65 . Francis - Jason - Jane and Billy. Your donations make up to £85 from last week till today

What's the total so far wardle? Once today's contributors are in Can't be too short of £400.00 can it?

£5.50 if an Irishman scores 2? ;)

Ha! No! I remember thinking I was clever sticking to "every match" not every goal - but...

It's interesting to see how this little initiative is working... It's good craic, it benefits the club especially when the team does well, and it's a good example of how a club's supporters can generate cash out of little more than good will and devotion to their cause.

I think it would be great if a player came up with a goal celebration in line with a pledge of some sort - so here's one for any player that might read this: I'll pledge 10 for each player that does a Cliff Byrne gurning smile in celebration of a goal... The conditions are that it has to include the goal scorer, they have to do it in a group (so we can count them up without wondering if one of them was doing it at the other end of the pitch), subs don't count if they join in - it's just players on the pitch at the time, and if it happens then that's it - I pay up and the pledge is done so they cant go doing it multiple times, and I'll pay £150 if the entire team does it.

Thanks BP1960. Your £10 has been recieved.

Including the donation from the Prediction league we have so far raised £424. :OASISscarf:

Ye gods....£424!!!!! And we are only 4 games in with more pledges to come re different parts/end of the season.

Think wardle will correct me but I think this is like a months contributions and helps us maintain Eddie sponsorship if not possible a n other.

A massive pat of the back for danny5555 for the idea, and of course to all those of you who have honoured your pledges so far. It's not cost any admin fees at all and generated loads....well done everyone.