I will donate to playershare if......

Great Idea as we all have our own view on what is needed.

I will donate £1 for every clean sheet we keep in Div1 and FA Cup. =£0

I will donate £1 for every goal we score in Div1 and FA Cup. = £8

I will donate £5 for every goal Rooney scores for us. =£10

Pay monthly via Paypal? ONE game to go this month and will be happy to pay the £18 plus

Cheers

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this makes a confirmed £500 by 1st june 14 i will pay £50

Ohhhhh Chris.....be afraid, be verryyyyy afraid.....we are at £424.00!!!!!!

Also, don't forget you need to get yourself sorted re best suggest and free Tranmere ticket my friend.

Ok.

£5 for every game we go on to win from a half time lead.

£2 for every Latics goal scored outside of the penalty area.

Edit-league and cup...

Ooohhhhhh Jorvik.....I do believe mr Dayton superb strike on sat was outside of the box was it not?

Ohhhhh Chris.....be afraid, be verryyyyy afraid.....we are at £424.00!!!!!!

Also, don't forget you need to get yourself sorted re best suggest and free Tranmere ticket my friend.

People have until midnight tomorrow to win the free ticket for the most imaginative (realistic) pledge. Will announce the winner on this thread thursday.

And my bank balance is beginig to shiver now!

Bugger I haven't done a footy pledge...okay......

A fiver every time a player of ours gets sent off in the league.Oh dear, I am encouraging naughtiness.

Okay to balance it, a fiver every time a player of ours gets a hat trick in the league

Personally, if my bloody grading gets out of the -67 poor to at least + plus by Xmas a tenner...so that's you lot liking my post chaps, no pressure now.

and for fun, a tenner if chaddy can hit the new zen sign on the chaddy roof from the half way line. Well he did the cross bar challenge. I've just contacted him, so if he's up for it it could be an early donation for me. Tba on this one

You checked your reputation lately?

Yes I have thanks rudemedic, with great support it steadily increased to -12 the other weekend.

I see today that I am in the plus zone with 2 now so yep I will be coughing up by the end of the week myself

Thanks everyone

If the Latics sign 'Matteo' the centre back so impressive for the reserves against Tranmere recently I will donate £50 to playershare as it will be pleasure to see him play in the first team.

£20 if we get Underdogs reputation to minus 350

only if you name is latics Lee and you provoke me.....however i woul dbe interested what a -350 is classed as as -127 i was a troll.....hmmm......right guys you have until midnight tomorrow to down boat me to -350 or I have to pay the lesser amount of £10.00, where as Roger pays £20.00.........dilema...heheh........let keyboard sabbotage commence

Edited by underdog

only if you name is latics Lee and you provoke me.....however i woul dbe interested what a -350 is classed as as -127 i was a troll.....hmmm......right guys you have until midnight tomorrow to down boat me to -350 or I have to pay the lesser amount of £10.00, where as Roger pays £20.00.........dilema...heheh........let keyboard sabbotage commence

Better to leave you in the plus zone until after midnight tomorrow and then downboat you to -350 (with no time limit), and then PlayerShare gets £10 plus £20. :pow:

I'll give;

£1 for every league game we win (See how many we win after 15, 15, 16)

£1 for every positon from bottom we finish, so if finish bottom it would be £1, top would be £24

£5 for each player who gets 10+ goals

After trawling through this thread, i have decided this to be the most imaginitive/realistic pledge. Rob, please pm me to claim your prize of a free ticket for the tranmere game.

If the Latics sign 'Matteo' the centre back so impressive for the reserves against Tranmere recently I will donate £50 to playershare as it will be pleasure to see him play in the first team.

A costly piece of scouting on my part, I will send the £50 on Friday.