I will donate to playershare if......

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely he wouldn't want to do PlayerShare out of an extra fiver any week by dinking!

Controversy already, oh the pressure to dink or not to dink?

Player share gets money regardless...hehe

Edited by underdog

I'll give;

£1 for every league game we win (See how many we win after 15, 15, 16)

£1 for every positon from bottom we finish, so if finish bottom it would be £1, top would be £24

£5 for each player who gets 10+ goals

I will donate £3.00 for every poor referee we get at boundary park and £5.00 for every decent one. By decent I mean just understands the laws of the game and is fair to both teams.

What constitutes a poor one? Every time we lose or draw?....ye gods the crap we've seen at bp, player share will be able to afford that messi bloke by the end of the season..heheh

I will donate £3.00 for every poor referee we get at boundary park and £5.00 for every decent one. By decent I mean just understands the laws of the game and is fair to both teams.

Do you just want to send £65 for the season now ;)

So I take it according to you we are going to have 1 good ref this season, 3 indifferent ones and 20 bad ones.

To badly quote Roger Moore: "If you don't have humour, nail the coffin lid down now."

To badly quote Roger Moore: "If you don't have humour, nail the coffin lid down now."

I take it you will be saying the same every time someone corrects someone else's spelling and grammar on here then.

If Wardle had said £69 I'd have said nothing, if he had said £72 quid, I'd have said nothing. He said neither.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/education-17224600

I take it you will be saying the same every time someone corrects someone else's spelling and grammar on here then.

If Wardle had said £69 I'd have said nothing, if he had said £72 quid, I'd have said nothing. He said neither.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/education-17224600

I said £65 as a nominal fee due to the frequency of poor referees we have at BP I didn't want him paying for every poor official to grace the BP turf!

Although as per Rummy said it was a comment said in humour ! You Prick

I said £65 as a nominal fee due to the frequency of poor referees we have at BP I didn't want him paying for every poor official to grace the BP turf!

Although as per Rummy said it was a comment said in humour ! You Prick

You had a go at me in the past for daring to call the trust Masons, yet you respond like that when I dare to correct your factually inaccurate numeracy skills. Absolutely fantastic.

I know you were trying to be funny, it would have been funny if you had be numerically accurate as it was, I didn't find it funny. I just found it sad that me correcting someone's numeracy skills hasn't been taken the same way as people correcting others literacy skills.

You had a go at me in the past for daring to call the trust Masons, yet you respond like that when I dare to correct your factually inaccurate numeracy skills. Absolutely fantastic.

I know you were trying to be funny, it would have been funny if you had be numerically accurate as it was, I didn't find it funny. I just found it sad that me correcting someone's numeracy skills hasn't been taken the same way as people correcting others literacy skills.

Bore off !!! They are my words not those of the Trust !

Back on topic ! Ways to help PlayerShare grow and help the club

Bore off !!! They are my words not those of the Trust !

Back on topic ! Ways to help PlayerShare grow and help the club

You and Barry resigning, and holding open elections for EVERY member of the trust to vote in.