Peterborough away

£2.85 a pint in my local. Still cant see how you can get a kebab and taxi with 7 hours of drinking.... Kebab and Taxi alone would set me back £10. Maybe I should just face facts and admit Latics failure over the last 17years have turned me into an alcoholic.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£2.85 a pint in my local. Still cant see how you can get a kebab and taxi with 7 hours of drinking.... Kebab and Taxi alone would set me back £10. Maybe I should just face facts and admit Latics failure over the last 17years have turned me into an alcoholic.

It's fair play from one who likes a beer himself to say you can destroy the first half gallon whilst i would be looking army second ;)

To be fair and now I think about it more I am probably exaggerating slightly but the point is with so many live games on tv now people can choose to stay in the pub all day saturday see atleast 1 PL game and not spend much more than going to a live game thats the reality that lower league clubs need to face people can get their football fix away from football grounds for less than they pay on the gate.

To be fair and now I think about it more I am probably exaggerating slightly but the point is with so many live games on tv now people can choose to stay in the pub all day saturday see atleast 1 PL game and not spend much more than going to a live game thats the reality that lower league clubs need to face people can get their football fix away from football grounds for less than they pay on the gate.

No worries, fully appreciate the point and completely agree. I'd had a couple of shandys myself last night and was probably just in a but of an argumentative mood ;) Id definately boycott Peterboro if it wasnt for the fact its only half hour down the road for me so it still makes sense for me to go. I didnt go to Stevenage last year cause I think it was £25. I didnt even check prices this year because I expected similar.

Email sent to the posh commercial dept. with link. I've been to London Road many times in the past, even got a parking ticket once after asking a copper stood near by was it ok where I was parked, he replied yes. Returned to the car after the match to find a parking ticket and fortunately the same copper patrolling, or so you'd think. Upon showing him he replied he never told me it was ok....

Ridiculous price! If we are class A why are we not getting the whole terrace to ourselves? Its the only reason its my fave away ground. I dont want to sit, Im going to sulk :( Ive convinced about 10 lads to come cause its less than 20notes and we get to stand like the good old days. Theyre going to be pissed with me lol

think the ground is being re developed , also no car parking for same reason

Wonder how many will change their mind if we are top of the league by tomorrow evening?

TBH I still reckon I will go but the prices are just silly, I'm usually at every game but the prices for this have made me re-consider. Looking at around £50-60 just getting there and getting in - never mind a drink and food at either ground and/or services.

Having a right good debate if Durham on twitter. He doesn't see an issue with the pricing.

he's being proper childish about it, instead of discussing it like a man he's trying to mock you... well annoyed me, i said 'discuss it on the station and see what the callers think, you'll soon see that the callers agree it's overpriced for a league one game against oldham'