Peterborough away

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remind them we took over 700 to Stevenage.

Difference is opening game of the season otherwise it been around 200 Mark, thats why there charging £25 they know it wont make much difference if we have 200 paying at that price or 400 paying at 15.

Difference is opening game of the season otherwise it been around 200 Mark, thats why there charging £25 they know it wont make much difference if we have 200 paying at that price or 400 paying at 15.

If we got a result tomorrow against Walsall though and sat 1st - 3rd in the table at £20 I reckon we would take a pretty good number?

I know :/ their fans response is simply "don't come then" - what knobs, surely they want more in the ground to add to the atmosphere.

You going Tom?

It's not just atmosphere they need. If four people don't go because it's £28, they lose £112. Those four people paying £20 apiece would yield £80.

Do they teach business studies types that the difference between a non-existent £112 and a very possible £80 represents a loss?

Durham gets paid to be an over-opinionated arsehole on Talk:censored:e - so he's bound to be out for a rise from us...

He doesnt get it because hes got the money to spend, and the odd occasion he will turn up he will probably go as a guest anyway. He also thinks that because they were cheaper than the Championships other clubs they should still keep the prices as high.

It's not just atmosphere they need. If four people don't go because it's £28, they lose £112. Those four people paying £20 apiece would yield £80.

Do they teach business studies types that the difference between a non-existent £112 and a very possible £80 represents a loss?

Good point

They've priced it on the basis we won't bring many and this price will get them the most revenue.

If we lose tomorrow they'll have got it right, if we win tomorrow they'll have dropped a bollock.

They've priced it on the basis we won't bring many and this price will get them the most revenue.

If we lose tomorrow they'll have got it right, if we win tomorrow they'll have dropped a bollock.

They haven't priced it with Latics fans in mind at all.

It's the TV money which is the real villan when it comes to ticket prices IMO, they're subsidising the top clubs with the rest of the Football Pyramid have limited streams of income.

I think the best way for them to take notice would be for the fans to turn up outside the ground and not go inside, it would then give the directors a clear indication of how much income they're losing. If people just stayed at home then they would probably just assume that we don't have that good an away following

It's the TV money which is the real villan when it comes to ticket prices IMO, they're subsidising the top clubs with the rest of the Football Pyramid have limited streams of income.

I think the best way for them to take notice would be for the fans to turn up outside the ground and not go inside, it would then give the directors a clear indication of how much income they're losing. If people just stayed at home then they would probably just assume that we don't have that good an away following

good idea, not sure it will ever pursue though

We're all grown men. If we feel so strongly about it, then just don't pay it and don't go...

*Much easier to say that when I'll be sunning myself in Greece...

This may be true however you'll be very restless during the game.

We're all grown men. If we feel so strongly about it, then just don't pay it and don't go...

*Much easier to say that when I'll be sunning myself in Greece...

I like to think that in solidarity with your brethren you'll you'll hop off your sunbed at around 3pm and belt out a solid verse of "Twenty eight quid, you're having a laugh".

i know Durham is paid to disagree (mainly) so callers phone in and argue their point but over twitter surely he should offer his true opinion!

I heard him argue on the radio last season about how high ticket prices for away fans are a disgrace - think he quoted Middlesboro away for them. Everything he says is to get people's backs up. His "opinion" counts for :censored:!

get our fans rep to ask why is so much to get in? 20 -22 quid will have, a better amount of away fans ,has he ask the question ? when 735 when to 1st away game is it fair to ask 28 quid on the day 2 weeks later . will we charge them the same ?? two weeks to answer ,

still awaiting the report why so many fans didnet get in to bury ,and what has been put in place so it doesent happen again ?? bury was just down the road so we all could get home ,has plans been put in place for away games so we can all get in ??

as lee said at stevenage we were the 12 th man ,well only if we can get in