Amended Subscription League Table 24th August

Bristolatic

There is always a 1st time for everything, don't give up just yet. Or is it mind games.

That's exactly it. OWTB's version of Fergie v Wenger. Just think of the trouble I could cause with a few deliberate mistakes!! Trouble is, I'd soon get found out. Carry on battling, chaps.

That's exactly it. OWTB's version of Fergie v Wenger. Just think of the trouble I could cause with a few deliberate mistakes!! Trouble is, I'd soon get found out. Carry on battling, chaps.

Look what the mind games have done to poor old Joe P. Gone to bits! A shell of his former self!

DavidCollinge is probably a tougher nut to crack - being a former champion - but everybody gives eventually.

Look what the mind games have done to poor old Joe P. Gone to bits! A shell of his former self!

DavidCollinge is probably a tougher nut to crack - being a former champion - but everybody gives eventually.

I've never won anything when there is money at stake but gotta be pleased with the start, very early days yet thou.

If i was a betting man i'd stick my money on yourself, you've a proven record, and shown you can handle the pressure. I'd be happy with a decent cup run tbh! :wink: