• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell them to :censored: off. If we sell Tarky that's me done with this club. Baxter I can take as we can cope without him and that deal enables us to bring at least 2 more in....but Tarky is by a long distance our best defender and will be integral to LDJ's brand of football and any sort of promotion push.

Tell them to :censored: off. If we sell Tarky that's me done with this club. Baxter I can take as we can cope without him and that deal enables us to bring at least 2 more in....but Tarky is by a long distance our best defender and will be integral to LDJ's brand of football and any sort of promotion push.

"That's me done with this club"

Really?

2 million for Tarkowski? I can only imagine what Iain Swan would be worth today if that is the benchmark...

He's another home grown player. Just when these type of players seem to come into their own, which Tarky is doing this season, we end up selling for peanuts.

We've just sold our most talented player for relative peanuts to (because we had no choice) yet it's money brought in and a huge wage (for our level) off the bill. I don't think we're "that" desperate to sell at the moment, and considering Tarky has probably been our best, and most consistent, player this season so far, and that he has a few years left on his contract, and he's starting to look the real deal, then yes, £2m please, or :censored: off. When you see the likes of Delph go for £8m years ago, Luke Murphy from Crewe's fetched £1m + add ons, it's about time we got a decent figure should we end up selling him.

I think anybody who wants to sell him clearly doesnt know anything about football. Hes making massive strides ,and improving all the time. Maybe the same people cant stand to be proved wrong,and so wish him to go, just so they dont have to admit they were wrong, and will still say he was :censored: etc. Why do certain sections of our support seemingly want our homegrown young talent to fail ? I just dont get it. Its happened for as long as i can remember, see Eardley and Taylor, i mean where are they now ? I hope Philliskirk starts on saturday , im gonna rip the :censored: out of him and hopefully destroy the young lads confidence , i mean how dare he leave us for that tinpot outfit Chelsea, his old man can :censored: off too for allowing it

I think anybody who wants to sell him clearly doesnt know anything about football. Hes making massive strides ,and improving all the time. Maybe the same people cant stand to be proved wrong,and so wish him to go, just so they dont have to admit they were wrong, and will still say he was :censored: etc. Why do certain sections of our support seemingly want our homegrown young talent to fail ? I just dont get it. Its happened for as long as i can remember, see Eardley and Taylor, i mean where are they now ? I hope Philliskirk starts on saturday , im gonna rip the :censored: out of him and hopefully destroy the young lads confidence , i mean how dare he leave us for that tinpot outfit Chelsea, his old man can :censored: off too for allowing it

Not at all : I want him to do well for us, I love nothing more than a home grown player playing for us. I had countless arguements in the Lookers and RRE defending Eardley and Taylor when they were getting pelters.

But I don't see it with Tarkowski. He reminds me of Paul Jones we got from Leigh RMI a few years back. Hope I'm proved wrong in the long term, but can't see it...

HAHAHAHA those 3 points alone have made this comment non applicable to the debate.

Not at all : I want him to do well for us, I love nothing more than a home grown player playing for us. I had countless arguements in the Lookers and RRE defending Eardley and Taylor when they were getting pelters.

But I don't see it with Tarkowski. He reminds me of Paul Jones we got from Leigh RMI a few years back. Hope I'm proved wrong in the long term, but can't see it...

For me the only thing he hasnt got is pace, but you can combat that with a good footy brain. He looks totally assured in posession so far this season, and along with conor brown looks like making rapid progress under LJs wing. Im absolutely covinced both will carve out excellent careers should they keep workin hard on what they need to. We shall see, but lets help them out on their way with encouragement atleast