• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheffield U have apparently had a lot of interest in Maguire, from United, Arsenal and Chelsea. He is valued at £4 million, I'd like to think that we have at least a 7 figure valuation on Tarky if that is the case. I'd be looking to tie Tarky down to a longer term deal than his current 2 year deal too.

From Mike Keegan on Twitter...

David Moyes was at Preston Vs Oldham last Monday. Was told on Saturday he was looking at New Moston-raised centre-half James Tarkowski #MUFC

£4million plus add-ons please Moyesy baby!

Jesus Christ. Seriously? Moyes wont be in charge their for long if thats his aspirations

Sheffield U have apparently had a lot of interest in Maguire, from United, Arsenal and Chelsea. He is valued at £4 million, I'd like to think that we have at least a 7 figure valuation on Tarky if that is the case. I'd be looking to tie Tarky down to a longer term deal than his current 2 year deal too.

do you think he'd sign it knowing premiership and championship clubs are watching him?

Edited by 4froale

and the reason for that was because he had a clause of 250k in it so he could leave when he wanted(which he did)

Can you see us wanting to do the same for tarky

So we put a higher minimum release clause in his contract. The last player we gave a truly long term deal to was sold 2 months later for £300k. No matter how good a youngster is if his contract is running out you don't get his value, see Eardley.

So the graffiti about you in the Main Stand toilets isn't true then Bukkake Boy?

I thought people grew out of 'tagging' when they grew up, would never have expected the Main Stand to commit such a crime

You never usually object.

The half time ladies would be the only turn off

Would you pay extra if Tarky promised to play :censored:?

I know at least 10 people in this thread who would pay extra to be covered in tarkys :censored: