Crawley Away 28 September

24hoursfromtulsehill

In.

Can't wait to see that funeral directors annexed to the retirement home again!

Classic satellite town urban planning. You're born in the hospital at the top of the steep hill. The school is down the road, just before you get to the industrial estate. The old folks home and funeral directors is on the right, just a short drive away from the cemetery.

A bit of advice would be appreciated. A mate and his missus were due to be in London on Saturday for Madness at Ally Palace but she's got to work. Anyway, I've ended up with a free ticket/hotel/travel. He's got tickets on a coach that gets into Victoria at 12:30 and for some reason has got a hotel in Finchley.

It'd be rude not to go to the game now and I know the train to Crawley is from Victoria. Basically just wanted to know if it'd be do'able tube wise getting from Victoria to Finchley and checking in and then getting to Crawley or whether it'd need to be straight down there (with bags etc) and check-in after.

Any advice appreciated. Cheers

A bit of advice would be appreciated. A mate and his missus were due to be in London on Saturday for Madness at Ally Palace but she's got to work. Anyway, I've ended up with a free ticket/hotel/travel. He's got tickets on a coach that gets into Victoria at 12:30 and for some reason has got a hotel in Finchley.

It'd be rude not to go to the game now and I know the train to Crawley is from Victoria. Basically just wanted to know if it'd be do'able tube wise getting from Victoria to Finchley and checking in and then getting to Crawley or whether it'd need to be straight down there (with bags etc) and check-in after.

Any advice appreciated. Cheers

No chance of getting from Victoria to Finchley to Crawley in that time - especially as coaches tend to run late. I'd use the left luggage facility in Victoria train station.

No chance of getting from Victoria to Finchley to Crawley in that time - especially as coaches tend to run late. I'd use the left luggage facility in Victoria train statio

Ta, thought as much unfortunately.! Left luggage facility's a good shout. Cheers.

Least it's an easy route when getting of the coach.