GTA V

Zorrro

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

my only problem is that I've completed all 69( :shock:) missions and now I don't have much to do, I don't want to go online alone cos I know I'll just get slaughtered.

As an *cough* older gamer, I have learnt to savour the experience* - I'm still only forty odd percent complete**. Join The Fandans.

*The wife gives me a slot of about 2 hours a week.

**Like my age.

As an *cough* older gamer, I have learnt to savour the experience* - I'm still only forty odd percent complete**. Join The Fandans.

*The wife gives me a slot of about 2 hours a week.

**Like my age.

I was thinking about starting again and doing each heist the opposite way but that's a lot of effort! I needed to get it done pretty quickly so I'd be able to write article on it for the website I write for.

I was thinking about starting again and doing each heist the opposite way but that's a lot of effort! I needed to get it done pretty quickly so I'd be able to write article on it for the website I write for.

Can't you just select the mission you want and approach it a different way? Or do you have to unlock each permutation of each mission in real game time?

GTA Online is :censored:ed. I managed a mission, a race and a deathmatch earlier before it kicked me out, and I felt grateful it allowed me that long.

Yeah, it'll calm down I suspect. Every :censored:er wants to get on and I imagine that their servers - no matter how much they 'planned for the high load' can't take the work.

Well we're beta testing aren't we. It's impossible to do a proper stress test without an open beta, which is essentially happening now. I'm not too arsed about it really, it'll be sorted eventually. From the very little I've seen of it there's a lot of potential.

The stories I've read - people randomly saving strangers from a gun fight in a chopper and the like - sound amazing!

I will probably be online from next week, once I get my busy weekend (which Z's not coming to because he doesn't love me!) out the way!

• 2 weeks later...

Ackey and I were twatting about in free mode last night, playing at stick-up artists (oo-er), and in one of our escapes from the filth we ended up under a bridge in the aqueducts. Weirdly, there were some females just chillin'.

0_0.jpg

Bitches ain't :censored: but hoes and tricks...

Also just to add playing last night with Zorrro, Raggy and a couple of other mates was possibly the most fun I've had on a game ever, at least for a long time.

You just mess about, rob some shops, chase some random other players shooting each other to bits, get chased by the rozzers. In Raggy's case use a speed boat to escape a 4* wanted level or in mine and Ryan's nick a light aircraft and crash land on a mountain with both engines on fire!!!

Amazing. Get on it.

Also just to add playing last night with Zorrro, Raggy and a couple of other mates was possibly the most fun I've had on a game ever, at least for a long time.

You just mess about, rob some shops, chase some random other players shooting each other to bits, get chased by the rozzers. In Raggy's case use a speed boat to escape a 4* wanted level or in mine and Ryan's nick a light aircraft and crash land on a mountain with both engines on fire!!!

Amazing. Get on it.

I liked the bit after the deathmatch where some turd thought he'd be smart and kill me just after we respawned in Freemode. Little did he know I had backup. Merciless slaughter ensued and he logged out :lol: