Don't care how many games

Worse Oldham teams than this have stayed up but we have to be ruthless and we are not it feels like the same problem week after week. Again we have played well today but we've given away a preventable goal and we've not put the ball in the back of the net again and we dominated the game for large periods

Soft touch Athletic for the upteenth season. We can ' talk the talk' before every game , but are as battle hardened as a blancmange come kick off time.

Dickov ,Penney , Moore , Talbot & co would have been torn to shreds for two wins in nine and 1 point out of 18.

So much for the chairmans new prodigy ....we are and have been for years a shambles.

Not today it wasn't

If you put 80% effort in you'll get 80% out. Too many players simply not delivering today and the usual pathetic, soft goal puts us on the back foot. LJ has no idea what his best team is and it's no wonder when they perform like that.

Why is that ?.. it's happening in most games, something is amiss.

as you were mr Jonson on the chopping an changing for me, keeps everyone on their toes an echoing a few mentions of this from other fellow tics were almost there you could see it 2nd half today we were by far the better footballing team but luck is deserting us so far. finally well done Crawley fans for the cooksey applause a decent bunch

he keeps pissing about players and formations nobody knows where they stand each game

Rooney has been an ever present until today, but most have asked for him to be dropped including me. LJ says scoring goals isn't a problem for us, but it obviously is 9 of our 12 goals have come in 3 games, and only 3 in the other 6. or all our good play we never open teams up with through balls. Crosses are easy to defend when we don't really have much height in the centre. Midfielders should be hanging back trying to pick up the clearances from any crosses sent over.

A couple of weeks ago Carlisle were the whiping boys. A few results on the spin makes a massive difference. We have to start taking the chances we are making. Another match with dominate possession and missed chances, 58% again away from home. How is that lightweight?. Why is that LJ's problem?

Edited by Lags

We were unlucky today with the chances hitting the bar and being blocked, but much of the possession is in areas that doesn't hurt the opposition. The defence coped well with balls lumped forward, but Crawley played like an away team, counter attacking with pace (especially in the 2nd half) and looked to me like they might score every time they got possession in the final third. Keeper aiming for JCH with every kick is hardly a surprise tactic - all 22 players and 3500 spectators could see where it was going and as usual tough defenders nullify that. I thought we were supposed to be playing it out from the back. A frustrating afternoon, but at least the sun was shining.

Could someone who went to the match give me a assessment on how each player performed and what changes need to be made for next weeks game.

none go with the same team let them gel have a run off games together understandings form etc

Could someone who went to the match give me a assessment on how each player performed and what changes need to be made for next weeks game.

They were all :censored:. MOM probably Tarky or Wes by default. Korey Smith had his worst game I've ever seen. JCH is woeful and what is the point of Anton Rodgers...

Very lacklustre performance at the weekend. Nine league games in and we still can't defend. Crawley were very poor but every attack they looked like they were gonna score. It was only poor finishing that kept us in the game. Lost count of the times our set pieces didn't even beat the first man. Consequently there was a lack of service to the front men. Yet again we go an early goal down and yet again we lost even though we were the better side over all (poor opposition). We normally raise our game against the better sides so expect big things against the orient!!! Big pressure on Johnson if we don't.