horribly miscast actors ?

peanuts

Danny Dyer.

In anything.

Beat me to it...he's nothing more than an annoying little scroat, I watched a couple of his dd meets Britains hardest men- for a couple of reasons, one used to be in the same regiment as me, although I don't remember him there were those that did, he did about 12 months but left labelled a prized prick and a scruffy :censored:, the other was a chap called Mo someone or other, another ex squaddie, he gave DD an example on how he deals with people quickly and efficiently- a little tap on the jaw, it nearly broke DD's, shame it didn't but he didn't stop prattling on about it for the rest of the show, and when it came to spending the night in the woods under a bivvy DD lost his bottle, the soft :censored:.

"He was just being himself in that. A mockney cant."

So surely he wasn't miscast?! The scene of him slagging Peter Andre off in the back of the taxi is the best part of the film. Some of the acting in it is ropey to say the least.

Vince Vaughan as Norman Bates in the pointless remake of psycho.

Oooh I liked that film. If u watch closely, when Anne Heche falls over in the famous shower scene you can see her asshole! I couldn't believe the editors had missed it! I loved that!

Sorry, does that make me weird?

Edited by BlueJazzer