Brizzle Zitty - 2nd November

Nervous_Tic

There's trains at 00 and 30 past each hour from Paddington, each taking ~1h40mins to get to Temple Meads... summat around 10:30/11am?

Not too bothered about staying over either, so for getting back..... there's the 19:30? Bit early? That or the 20:33 which lands us back at 22:16 in time for a London nightcap/incident involving platform snooze.

There's trains at 00 and 30 past each hour from Paddington, each taking ~1h40mins to get to Temple Meads... summat around 10:30/11am?

Not too bothered about staying over either, so for getting back..... there's the 19:30? Bit early? That or the 20:33 which lands us back at 22:16 in time for a London nightcap/incident involving platform snooze.

Okay. Let's go for 10.30 and 20.30. Let's hope M&S stock up.

Went in this pub before the game last time:

http://www.cottage.butcombe.com/contact.shtml

Real Ale (if you're into that kind of thing....), pretty near the ground, hassle free and overlooks the river.

Possible rendezvous point?

Defo. Cottaging in Buttcombe. Classic OASIS day out. Edited by 24hoursfromtulsehill

Bingo bongo bitches! Back from my year 'sabbatical' and may as well go to my home game.. I'd suggest just meeting at the knights Templar right next to temple meads, round everyone up, then move on?

Sure most people may still have my number, if you remember who I am..

Bingo bongo bitches! Back from my year 'sabbatical' and may as well go to my home game.. I'd suggest just meeting at the knights Templar right next to temple meads, round everyone up, then move on?

Sure most people may still have my number, if you remember who I am..

Now for anyone who stops posting on here for whatever reason for more than a day. THAT is how you come back.