Dan Gardner in England C squad

Dan Gardner;

http://www.thenonleaguefootballpaper.com/featured/8641/england-c-squad-set-for-czech-clash/

Just the start of an incredible journey I feel for this elegant young attacking midfielder, who I have been touting as a good prospect for a couple of years.

It also wouldn't surprise me to seen him make a big impression for Halifax at MK Dons on Saturday in the F.A Cup.

I might have a little bet on him being first goalscorer, in fact if he scores at anytime during the game I'll send £10 to the Latics playershare.

Btw, can anyone spot an ex Latics player in the squad ?

Edited by BP1960

The rarely mentioned Dan Gardner.

It must be extremely infuriating for BP though, he's banged this drum for a while, he's made the club aware of him, and now it seems Dan Gardner is making the strides BP expected of him, he has the limelight of the FA Cup as well, and low and behold, someone will pick him up and he'll go on and fulfill his potential elsewhere.

It must be extremely infuriating for BP though, he's banged this drum for a while, he's made the club aware of him, and now it seems Dan Gardner is making the strides BP expected of him, he has the limelight of the FA Cup as well, and low and behold, someone will pick him up and he'll go on and fulfill his potential elsewhere.

People have known about him for years. He is the best player in a good Halifax team.

However, no one has picked him up. So what is the story there?

Thanks O4U..have you told Gordon Strachan Smith qualifies for Scotland?

If Gordon Strachan doesn't know that Smith qualifies for Scotland, then he isn't doing his job, especially as his Dad may have played against Strachan. The fact that he also qualifies for France could be interesting too.

• 2 months later...

People have known about him for years. He is the best player in a good Halifax team.

However, no one has picked him up. So what is the story there?

alex_balls, on 06 Nov 2013 - 12:59 PM, said:

Someone has picked him up at last - Chesterfield, and he's proving an immediate hit, wouldn't we love to see a player doing these sort of things at the Latics ?

Gardner goal at Northampton (40 secs into video)

Gardner run from deep at York; (1:10 into video)

Edited by BP1960