Gillingham

samuelwhittaker

(Even a florists incase you upset the other half)

This is useful information! I'm down in the south east at the moment, been catching up with friends and seeing Sigur Ros and was due to drive home today. However I noticed that if I spend another night down here with a lovely couple in Hayward's Heath who's new baby I've not seen yet then go out of my way for an hour and half then Gillingham is on my way home.

So instead of getting home about 4pm today I will be getting home about 9-10ish tomorrow night. To say she wasn't best pleased at this change of plan would be close to the truth so the florist may well come to my aid.

Alex - good see you at st pancreas. Pete is getting the same train and Ben may be following a bit later. Will ask the local landlords nicely to show northern rugby and see how we get on...

The good news about St Pancras is that M&S is just below the high speed train lines so we can pick up some belgian lager.

A minor fly in the ointment is that these trains have compartments that you can't move between as they split at different stages to go to different destinations.

Shall we meet outside M&S around 1140/45?

Deano - thanks for the info. Do you have tv and will you be showing the rugby league semi final between England and new Zealand (1pm Saturday on BBC), cheers

I cried ............... still can't bring myself to read anything about the game, let alone watch the replay !