Brentford

Zorrro

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I text you - you :censored:tard! What're your plans? Staying over?

Do we have a pre-game pub agreed yet? And a time?

Last text I had from you was 4th November!

My plans are that I'm staying in Elephant & Castle on the Friday night but I have to be back in Manchester for the Sunday morning so won't really be about after the game. I am about before though and am pretty easy going although I reckon it would make more sense if we want a drink outside of Brentford first to meet somewhere central rather than say, for example, Chiswick. :wink:

I've :censored:ed this up royally.

A friend of mine needs to get her car an MOT on Saturday morning. She's not really confident driving in London, so has enlisted me as co-pilot. My journey is Nunhead to Penge; Penge to West Norwood; West Norwood to Penge; Penge to Brentford. I'm aiming for midday, but I'll probably just about catch injury time.

I've :censored:ed this up royally.

A friend of mine needs to get her car an MOT on Saturday morning. She's not really confident driving in London, so has enlisted me as co-pilot. My journey is Nunhead to Penge; Penge to West Norwood; West Norwood to Penge; Penge to Brentford. I'm aiming for midday, but I'll probably just about catch injury time.

What the :censored:er does she want with a car then?

What the :censored:er does she want with a car then?

Good question. The frenchman she used to go out with used to drive her around. She needs to MOT the car before she can sell it.

I'm about as under the thumb as one could hope to be but that takes a running jump off the cliff of pussy whipped that does!!!

...herewith there is an out. If I can get Mrs 24 to do the honours...

When I told Mrs 24 I was merely co-piloting, with this other lassie driving, her reaction was: "That'll be :censored:ing terrifying." Hopes are not high, but the prize is a great one.

Last text I had from you was 4th November!

My plans are that I'm staying in Elephant & Castle on the Friday night but I have to be back in Manchester for the Sunday morning so won't really be about after the game. I am about before though and am pretty easy going although I reckon it would make more sense if we want a drink outside of Brentford first to meet somewhere central rather than say, for example, Chiswick. :wink:

Please can the meet point be Chiswick!?!?!? How about the Duke of Sussex just round the corner from Chiswick Park tube....?

You could pick up PC Nobend on the way.

If you think I'm getting into an un-roadworthy car with a woman who can't drive in London with Will navigating while harping on about his month long Christmas break and then about his chums impending 11% pay rise, you are sorely mistaken! I'd rather walk to Brentford barefoot!

Oh and Zorrro you're a dick by the way!

You could pick up PC Nobend on the way.

If you think I'm getting into an un-roadworthy car with a woman who can't drive in London with Will navigating while harping on about his month long Christmas break and then about his chums impending 11% pay rise, you are sorely mistaken! I'd rather walk to Brentford barefoot!
Oh and Zorrro you're a dick by the way!

Seriously mate, you are better off out of there. The driver in question is not only far more of a strident lefty than Will but also (and I'm not making this up) richer than him! Who'd have thought it possible?