New Bosses

Steve Cotterill at Bristol City, which doesn't seem too much of a surprise but John Gregory at Crawley is an appointment i wouldn't have seen coming in a million years.

Didn't Corney say that Gregory applied twice in recent times, once when Dickov got the job, and he beat Gregory at interview, and again when LDJ got the job when Corney didn't feel he needed to interview him again.

Why was it in the wrong forum?

The title states... "All things Oldham Athletic - including Latics media, Trust Oldham - and all Latics and League One related debate..."

Crawley and Bristol City are league one related.

I'm a big fan of looking at other club's messageboards. Having just looked at Nottingham Forest's and Bristol City's boards I have never, ever seen anything so scathing. I had always assumed that Cotterill was a decent manager - the Forest forum suggests not. The criticism that he's come in for is incredible on that board.

I can see Bristol going down now. As with Wolves last season, the bickering, friction and hatred towards the club has reached a level that will effect on-the-field.

The title states... "All things Oldham Athletic - including Latics media, Trust Oldham - and all Latics and League One related debate..."

I thank you Pukka, and i even checked on the rules before I posted just to make sure! Any way never mind i'm sure that nice Mr Ackey must have been having a bad day or something, he's forgiven :grin:

Didn't engage brain... overwhelming need to exercise power... :lol: