eintract frankfurt

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolute cracking 6-2 win for Eintracht Frankfurt at home against FC Koln. Alexander Meier got a hat trick. Castaignos with 2 and Seferovic with the other.

Good win they hate KOLN remember a few us of singing with them in the Clayton Green last year. Got tickets for a few of them coming to Rochdale. A couple of Oldham fans off to there game at Hamburg next week.

Love watching Eintracht Franfkurt on the good old live streaming & Bundesliga Highlights. Been following them for a while now. Can anyone let me know how you go about tickets and stuff? Would love to go to a home game. Not thinking about doing it this season as my financial situation is abit of a stinker right now. Would love to know for future though. Cheers guys.

Love watching Eintracht Franfkurt on the good old live streaming & Bundesliga Highlights. Been following them for a while now. Can anyone let me know how you go about tickets and stuff? Would love to go to a home game. Not thinking about doing it this season as my financial situation is abit of a stinker right now. Would love to know for future though. Cheers guys.

The Eintracht Frankfurt website.

The bluebelle in Royton generally have a notice up behind the bar when there planning there annual trip over.. normaly around this time of the year.. There's a load going over this weekend as it happens my brother and dad are part of the rabble.

The bluebelle in Royton generally have a notice up behind the bar when there planning there annual trip over.. normaly around this time of the year.. There's a load going over this weekend as it happens my brother and dad are part of the rabble.

Nice one!

Yeah, I've heard a few are off away to Hamburg. Should be a good match that. Hamburg beat Borussia Monchengladbach 3-0 away last weekend.

Alright. I should have been clearer with my post really about the point I was meaning to make. The home games look sold out, alot of the time.

I doubt that. 20 of us got tickets for the home game vs Paderborn last season. Ticket was £15 inc transport from an hour outside of Frankfurt.

It's an awesome match day experience

Archived