interview with LJ on SSN

"All I know is that he's being held in custody at the moment and the authorities are questioning him on the situation. We was all disappointed with what we saw on sky news and of course it hurts, however we've got a football club to run and a very proud football club and we have to continue and do our best like we have done every game"

" I think you go through a run of emotions, you get anger, you feel hurt and I'd be lying if I said I didn't shed a little tear. To say we've been working very hard as a group and its disappointing. But then you also come back and say ok whats gone on here we dont know yet and we have to leave tjat to the experts, authorities and police and we dont know the full facts yet and until we know them we cant really make a decision. Obviously we've suspended him without pay at the moment but the good thing is its in the hands of the law and they'll certainly get to the bottom of whats gone on"

I tweeted LJ asking to get the lowlife out of our club and that's when the replies came...

What were the replies? Just interested like...

For the record, I think we should get the lowlife out of our club.

Can't get my nut round twitter, so can't see :censored: all.