Brick

It's touch and go this. I got the form in early yesterday afternoon and phoned the club shop to pay, to no avail (there was no answer). Phoned back just now - the manageress asked me to phone back in hour because she's on her own and "there's a massive queue for bricks".

Let's hope the queue isn't for the limited edition legends ones.

I'm not exactly Mr Popular down BP for obvious reasons, but I can try if you need me to... They may just laugh in my face though.

Do tell ;-)

It's all sorted. Got Eric Gemmell...

...me neither.

The popular ones went straight away apparently, probably to the club's fly-by-night commercial partners.

Reason I'm not popular - well it wasn't exactly an enjoyable time there (excluding some nice personal friendships with a couple of people) and it still hurts to see how badly behind the times and short changed the media side of things is.

Who...?

We should have just got 5 normal ones for : O A S I S

Reason I'm not popular - well it wasn't exactly an enjoyable time there (excluding some nice personal friendships with a couple of people) and it still hurts to see how badly behind the times and short changed the media side of things is.

Who...?

We should have just got 5 normal ones for : O A S I S

...which would've ended up scattered about on the wall.

Do tell ;-)

It's all sorted. Got Eric Gemmell...

...me neither.

The popular ones went straight away apparently, probably to the club's fly-by-night commercial partners.

Great work. I'm really impressed that we've managed to sponsor a player who played for Latics long before Dave made it to the pub. This is quite an achievement...

• 2 months later...