Tarkowski

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same I would want at least £1m and he should be too with Maguire from Sheff U being valued at £4m and Tarky's better in my opinion (slightly biased of course).

But sadly I fear as usual - we will get F*** all

matters not what you value them at its whats offered that decides, any bids for maguire ?

Surely they wont need Tarky this season though?

£2m + add ons, and loaned back to us for the remainder of the season, and then season long loan for Sama next year.

tarky is the most important defender we has got, his own ability aside he organises and talks to the others, no one else does, we need him,

If Suarez plays and Tarky puts him in his pocket he could be worth £10 million (I'm not sure how facetious I'm being there). No-one in the Prem has kept Suarez quiet this reason. How much are Spurs' CBs valued at and look what Suarez did to them.

With Baxter money (some spent though), and Anfield, plus TV money, we are fortunate that we don't need to sell him. Has he got a release clause? If he hasn't we can look at a decent sum or a favourable deal (loan back to us, % for games, % sell-on fees etc.)

If Suarez plays and Tarky puts him in his pocket he could be worth £10 million (I'm not sure how facetious I'm being there). No-one in the Prem has kept Suarez quiet this reason. How much are Spurs' CBs valued at and look what Suarez did to them.

With Baxter money (some spent though), and Anfield, plus TV money, we are fortunate that we don't need to sell him. Has he got a release clause? If he hasn't we can look at a decent sum or a favourable deal (loan back to us, % for games, % sell-on fees etc.)

Alex Bruce did.

Tarky has come on leaps and bounds.

He reminds me very much of Jobbo when he carries the ball forward and is a similar physique.

We needs to be looking at half of a million for him any less would be an insult.

He and CS are the spine of this team.

18 months left under contract, chance of him signing another must be slim, if the offer comes in January - realistic value nearer 500k than a mill IMO - then sell up.

Gut feeling is he'll be here come February though.

If I were SC and the best offer I got was £500k he wouldn't be going anywhere. If he went to Liverpool he would disappear into their reserves. He needs to be playing 1st team football, which he would get in the Championship. Valuation has to be over £1m plus a lucrative sell on clause and appearance payments.

If I were SC and the best offer I got was £500k he wouldn't be going anywhere. If he went to Liverpool he would disappear into their reserves. He needs to be playing 1st team football, which he would get in the Championship. Valuation has to be over £1m plus a lucrative sell on clause and appearance payments.

The queue of clubs looking to pay a million quid for a L1 centre half will be quite small I would think, easier and cheaper to go and pick up someone on loan from Chelsea, City etc.

Sure i read a while ago that Hansen only made his debut at 22. Tarky has more pace and experience already.

He did but for Liverpool, he played 80 games for Partick Thistle, including helping them get promoted to the Scots Prem prior to that, probably first playing when he was 18.

Sure i read a while ago that Hansen only made his debut at 22. Tarky has more pace and experience already.

Hansen was 22 when he signed for Liverpool.

He'd played 80ish games for Partick in the four preceding seasons. £110,000 transfer fee took him to Anfield.

Edit: I assume medic got to Wiki first!

Edited by opinions4u

Why do latics fans think 500k is a decent amount if we do sell him to a championship club we should be quoting 1.5m + add ons if there is any truth that premiership clubs are interested double that 3m should be the starting point if it's a utd liverpool type then 5m . Other teams ask for and get big fees didn't Crewe get 6 million off utd for one of there players a couple of seasons ago . He is a good player but still a young lad who could probably quite easily play in the championship now and with more experience the premiership isn't out of his reach