Anyone watched them play this year?

With Scott McNiven managing plus Will Haining and Scott Spencer (edit: Connor Hughes too!) playing their part too, they haven't won a single match in the 1st half of the season, picking up only 3 draws. Is there a team at a professional/semi-pro level who has gone a season without winning?

Also their twitter feed is pretty entertaining.

https://twitter.com/hydefclive

Edited by the_mighty_bosh

I was at the match against Nuneaton earlier this season while back home on holiday. They played pretty well (and Nuneaton aren't mugs). Spencer looked a handy player up front and they played a neat counter attacking style. They should've won after taking a 2-1 lead on 90 minutes, but Belezika missed a cross and let his man in to score. Seemed a friendly place with decent pie and chips.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone watched them play this year?

With Scott McNiven managing plus Will Haining and Scott Spencer (edit: Connor Hughes too!) playing their part too, they haven't won a single match in the 1st half of the season, picking up only 3 draws. Is there a team at a professional/semi-pro level who has gone a season without winning?

Also their twitter feed is pretty entertaining.

https://twitter.com/hydefclive

Kelvin Lomax, will haining, David Mcniven theres those 3 as well :D

Seen Droylsden play this season and it ain't pretty. I watch a lot of NPL but by all accounts their performances are getting slightly better. They're just going through the motions of having a major budget slash.

Upon visiting The Butchers Arms this year I read in their programme that they had gone through over 50 players this season already - and that was back in November.