Prediction League Cup Thread

Stevie_J

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ITV have chosen as their broadcast tie laticdickovarmy v 24hours. Meanwhile BT Sport have chosen the glamour tie of Stevie_J v Bristol Latic.

All ties will be played between now and the 1st of January at 3pm, with some, most notably the ITV game to be played as late as possible.

Where does the TV money go?

Those Lego bricks with numbers on them don't come cheap. Not to mention that plastic cup, have you ever tried to buy just one of them.

That and the necessary alcoholic beverages used by the organisers, I hear Bristol, in particular is partial to a sherry or few. :wink:

Those Lego bricks with numbers on them don't come cheap. Not to mention that plastic cup, have you ever tried to buy just one of them.

That and the necessary alcoholic beverages used by the organisers, I hear Bristol, in particular is partial to a sherry or few. :wink:

Now, what Stevie_J and I get up to (especially alcohol-wise) remains a closely guarded secret :lipsrsealed2: . Let's just say that we wouldn't look out of place in the Lord's Long Room or the Royal Box at Wimbledon. I can assure you that the prize and TV money is being put to very good use. :naughty: :gorgeous::drinking45: Hic!

24hrs crashes out! He was always concentrating on the league, mind.

Well played, Bristol. See you in the replay.

Just needed that second goal but it wasn't to be. Well played to laticdickovarmy. Just shows you that, on their day, with a fair wind and a cheat for a referee, the small people can triumph over titans.