Prediction League Cup Thread

Stevie_J

Just needed that second goal but it wasn't to be. Well played to laticdickovarmy. Just shows you that, on their day, with a fair wind and a cheat for a referee, the small people can triumph over titans.

Aye, a late Latics equaliser would have been very satisfying.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've merged the cup threads into a single topic for the cup competition.

This weekend's replays:

8city2 v Carl Waters

Ackey v stevesidg

Bristolatic v Stevie_J

Rocky_Latic v JoeP

DavidCollinge v Craig D

RobOAFC v LaticsPete

The winners will join Zorrro, laticdickovarmy, chickenbaltipie, JoshOWTB, underdog, GravityGrave, dannyboy5555, Ex_pat, rosa and wardlelatic in the cup of lego bricks for the second round draw.

I've merged the cup threads into a single topic for the cup competition.

This weekend's replays:

8city2 v Carl Waters

Ackey v stevesidg

Bristolatic v Stevie_J

Rocky_Latic v JoeP

DavidCollinge v Craig D

RobOAFC v LaticsPete

The winners will join Zorrro, laticdickovarmy, chickenbaltipie, JoshOWTB, underdog, GravityGrave, dannyboy5555, Ex_pat, rosa and wardlelatic in the cup of lego bricks for the second round draw

I am looking forward to the 2nd round draw, the lego and draw is the best thing about the whole competition. And no I am not bitter about being :censored: in the 1st round.

• 2 weeks later...

The cup competition continues with the away game at Swindon on 1 February and the draw (using the numbers allocated in this thread), sponsored by Lego, has been made, with Joe, who took care of the first round draw, picking out the away teams and four-year-old brother Elijah drawing the home sides.

Take a look at the video to see who you're up against... (that is, if you weren't knocked out at the first stage).