Rangers

This guy has been the most consistently right commentator on ghetto subject for some years. If you arson in a rush, just scroll to the end sentence http://www.philmacgiollabhain.ie/sevco-in-february/

...and for those who can't be arsed to read it, it says:

"Sevco are :censored:ed."

Then it says "deal with it" but I'm not counting that.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The world's most successful team, not everyone love them sure but it doesn't feel right seeing them where they are.

Glasgow Rangers had a claim to that title, but they died. The start-up team in their old ground will be lucky to see the month out. It's hard when you finally have to play by the same rules as everyone else.

Is the Newco more akin to Chester City/AFC Chester or OAFC/OA(2004)FC?

Genuine question.

I quite like Rangers though have had very little interest in the goings on of the last few years.

OAFC2004 was a new company but the football club retained the same status (and luckily avoided penalties IIRC). Sevco is a start up club trading on names and assets nobody knows who owns and with a wage bill that would water the eyes in our league whilst they play semi retired shepherds.

Glasgow Rangers had a claim to that title, but they died. The start-up team in their old ground will be lucky to see the month out. It's hard when you finally have to play by the same rules as everyone else.

Glasgow Rangers? They were always simply "Rangers FC".

Anyway, they're the continuation of Rangers. The same team in my eyes, as with Aldershot, Wimbledon, Chester etc.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

TIL that Rangers have taken at least one £1m short-term loan with Laxey Partners that's not only secured against assets - namely Edmiston House and Albion car park, the loan also has an interest rate of around 30%.

Later, McCoist says that they'll never get out of the Championship without investment! Clueless bastards.

• 1 month later...

Apparently they'll be "unable to trade in the short term" if there's "a substantial decrease in season ticket income". And as LL said, the merchant acquirer is refusing to process credit or debit card payments.

Sucks to be you, lads.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Some obsessed people on here, Rangers this Rangers that, your all suppose to be Oldham fans set of bloody plastic celts the lot of you

I like watching the unfolding calamity for its own sake. I also like the dismay of Rangers fans. I'm just drawn to it.

Edited by 24hoursfromtulsehill