Rangers

Guest Scratch2000uk

I'd love to round them up and give them their just deserts Rummy, It's just not going to happen though, Those involved are running the :censored:ing country.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, we are not counting and murdering is murdering whoever does it, You always seem to find an excuse for murdering bastards don't you Rummy? We know you hate the British and all that it stands for, even though you don't mind exploiting the benefits it brings. Hypocrite?

:lol: Straw man argument, don't hate being British at all - what's hypocritical of being British, and denouncing or protesting against the wrongs that the Unions one-:censored:ing-percent (metaphorically speaking) bestow on the rest of us? Might get on the nerves of a few on here, I won't be too despondent about that. Who the :censored: is 'we' by the way?

And I loved the London Olympics.

I couldn't give a flying about any club, other than Latics.

So why are you poking your clumsy oar in on a Rangers thread?

Guest Scratch2000uk

Haha, you think i like being run by elitist bastards who's forefathers are probably responsible for all the past atrociteis and lining their own pockets at the expense of those who could least afford it. Oh please.

I put an opinion in, You know, like you do on threads on a message board.

Haha, you think i like being run by elitist bastards who's forefathers are probably responsible for all the past atrociteis and lining their own pockets at the expense of those who could least afford it. Oh please.

I put an opinion in, You know, like you do on threads on a message board.

Pull the :censored:ing other one, you started the ad hominem on this thread - majority of opinions are all well and good as long as they don't involve personal comments.

Guest Scratch2000uk

Me sticking my oar in a Rangers thread equates to an ad hominen?

Personal comments? you do seem to defend murderers, on the premise that there are some historical reasons for it. Then again you probably assume some murderers to be freedom fighters. there lies the difference

Interesting if slightly misleading article. As people have said on the thread on the article, the branding isn't as obtrusive as the article makes out, and i've yet to work out where the 'Boundary Park signs' that were taken down were. Having a hefty sponsorship deal isn't the same as someone having a controlling interest in the club that allows him to change, among other things, the design of the club badge at any time.

Interesting if slightly misleading article. As people have said on the thread on the article, the branding isn't as obtrusive as the article makes out, and i've yet to work out where the 'Boundary Park signs' that were taken down were. Having a hefty sponsorship deal isn't the same as someone having a controlling interest in the club that allows him to change, among other things, the design of the club badge at any time.

Although, to be fair, our new badge does look like something straight out of Sports Direct.

Ohh what a horrible club Gers are

Not that I'm one to pick on grammar, but it's, "were," rather than, "are," as Rangers ceased to exist a few years ago. Sevco managed not to disgrace themselves this year, which gives one fresh hope in the ability of humanity to develop

Not that I'm one to pick on grammar, but it's, "were," rather than, "are," as Rangers ceased to exist a few years ago. Sevco managed not to disgrace themselves this year, which gives one fresh hope in the ability of humanity to develop

How did the minutes silence go at Aberdeen today?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The new regime have suspended Mr Ashley's men from the Board. They have no credit line from a bank, can't do a share issue because they are suspended from the exchange and they needed his extra loan to pay wages. And they still have to give Mr Green and pals a quarter of a million a month.

Still, Salary and Walter might be coming back.