What games are you playing at the moment?

Matt

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Backwards compatibility :censored:s all over Playstation Now.

That's quite a big deal.

Personally I'd love to play remastered Gears of War 1 online, too.

I've already made my bed though with the PS4, so I gotta lie in it.

They're just showing FIFA now. They've gone full circle, it's back to being arcades :censored: that doesn't resemble real football at all. I'd stick to PES again as the gameplay was brilliant this year, but that editing.....fuuuuck. I just don't have the time and patience for it.

Edited by PlayItLivo

I'm not even bothered about Gears of a War 4 they announced straight after, this remake has got me hyped.

Gears 1 was really was the place to be online when it first came out. That one that level that was elevated and one team started at the bottom and the other at the top, was my fav. Loved getting that sniper and picking off the opposition trying to get up the hill. All the maps and weapon locations were really well balanced too on all of the maps.

Surely I can't justify an Xbox One purchase on the strength of the remaking of a 9 year old game though...

Edited by PlayItLivo

• 4 weeks later...

Gears

Destiny: The Taken King.

R6 Siege.

Fallout.

Star Wars Battlefront.

The Division.

Assassins Creed Syndicate

Ghost Recon.

:censored: me, collectively that lot are grounds for divorce.

Agreed. Thankfully im not tied down!

Anyone got Destiny for Ps4? Still not done any raids since it first come out!

Anyone got Destiny for Ps4? Still not done any raids since it first come out!

Same here. I'm a strictly no-mic guy who doesn't want to send friend requests to random people off Reddit.

I say that, I've done a couple of Nightfalls but I know how to do all the Strikes so it's not really the same to me. With the Raids there's loads of different mechanics that you need to learn and talk to others about. Awkward.

Same here. I'm a strictly no-mic guy who doesn't want to send friend requests to random people off Reddit.

I say that, I've done a couple of Nightfalls but I know how to do all the Strikes so it's not really the same to me. With the Raids there's loads of different mechanics that you need to learn and talk to others about. Awkward.

I've told you, the 100 is the best bet for your requirements- plus it keeps you matched with the same group of players for as long as you want, so you're constantly not hooking up with morons all the time.

I've joined about 4 different groups, generally speaking all the games that get posted are for PoE and they always want mics. Or they're doing Crota's End at 3am.

And yes, I have chosen the correct time zone and specified no-mic :grin:

I've joined about 4 different groups, generally speaking all the games that get posted are for PoE and they always want mics. Or they're doing Crota's End at 3am.

And yes, I have chosen the correct time zone and specified no-mic :grin:

What groups are these? Funnily enough I used the mic that came with the Ps4 the other day surprised how decent it is to say it was free.