Colchester - Good Friday Festivities?

Markoasis

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So; Paul, Alex forgot to buy tickets at the £20 rate, but I've had two off Andy meaning only one of us has to pay £24 on the day. I figure we split the saving three ways to make up for his incompetence!

What're the train plans?

The Breakfast Club train leaves at 10.30.

:censored:'s chance I'll be up and about by that time on a Feast Day.

Think me and Ste are thinking about that one ..... we want to get into Colchester and get to a pub for the Wigan V Saints game at 12.30. Does the Bricklayers have Sky??

You don't have to be sozzled - not sure why you wouldn't want to be, though - but under no circumstances shalt thou witness kick off. Of either half.

I was in the ground at Bradford 15 mins before KO!! Did you know the players come on the pitch and warm up before the actually game .... crazy I know, but its true.

They also line up and all shake hands, very grown up I must say

Edited by Markoasis

Think me and Ste are thinking about that one ..... we want to get into Colchester and get to a pub for the Wigan V Saints game at 12.30. Does the Bricklayers have Sky??

I have vague memories of watching Sky in there.

I'll get to Liverpool Street by about 12 or maybe a bit earlier so I have time to get and drink 10 green lagers outside the Moon.