London football grunds by tube in a day

Forte_Baby

Thought i ask here seen as we are playing Orient on Tuesday doing this one by train. Was thinking of getting an all zones travelcard and visting as many grounds in the capital as i can. Ones i have not been to or only visited once being prority i arrive in London at 2pm.

So from London Euston whats the best direction to head in? Was thinking going to Emirates first then the old Highbury, then to White Hart Lane, is better to then head towards to the West and South West (not arsed about Brentford, Wembley or Charlton been enough times) nor am i bothering with a staduim tour) Or am i better doing Palace first, then working my way round with West Ham being close to Orient being my last one?

Any advice welcome.

Btw just realised title should say Grounds

Edited by oafctom

After my visit to Emirates Stadium, the most intersting part of my trip was ahead of me. Of course I've been to Underhill Stadium before, but I've always taken the Northern Line to High Barnet. Now the plan was to take the Piccadilly Line to Oakwood and go by bus 307 from there.