You could well be right there, although I have a suspicion this could be our new permanent camera angle. (Based on nothing other than my belief it's a far superior viewpoint)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUXUZpG2_Y4

You're probably not far off with that guess. There must be something better though.

It's too distant - can't distinguish between players at all - but if there's money involved there's little most clubs won't do.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

.....which in Marco's defence () means there is little/no incentive for him to spend any money on improving them. Not that he can afford it anyway.   Blitz isn't lying when he says the land/

Sadly, when you volunteer to get involved with something like Trust Oldham, you end up representing idiotic wankers like you.   It makes me wonder why good people like Tracy and many others

I'll put my head above the parapet, to say that those folk slagging off Paul Whitehead need to give their heads a wobble; I've known the Whitehead family professionally for more years than I care to r

Posted Images

You could well be right there, although I have a suspicion this could be our new permanent camera angle. (Based on nothing other than my belief it's a far superior viewpoint)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUXUZpG2_Y4

I hope note that camera view is awful and if those were the highlights available on latics player I would quickly be cancelling my subscription

I hope note that camera view is awful and if those were the highlights available on latics player I would quickly be cancelling my subscription

Christ, chill. No it isn't it will be staying where it is, there was only one game last season where highlights were filmed from the north stand and that was scunthorpe at home.

I think the dreams of craft beer were always fanciful, and I whilst I genuinely love a decent beer it would not be a decisive factor in attending games or not. Though being honest it would possibly make the difference between getting to the game a bit earlier to have a drink or not, but I would have thought that I would be in the minority.

Stand looks good, but I am a little concerned about the impact it might have on the atmosphere if too many of our fans go there. A "one sided" stadium could end up being less atmospheric than a 3 sided one.

Anyone have any idea on the split of the ST sales across the 3 home ends?

Chesterfield have installed that bottoms-up thing

I don't like the manic look in that bloke's eyes whilst he speaks about "bottoms up".

Also, it's just not right. There's only one hole in a beer glass for a reason. If it's got two holes it's a tube.

I don't like the manic look in that bloke's eyes whilst he speaks about "bottoms up".

Also, it's just not right. There's only one hole in a beer glass for a reason. If it's got two holes it's a tube.

You'll not be saying that when you can get three pints in at half time because it doesn't take 14 of the 15 minutes to actually get served!

You'll not be saying that when you can get three pints in at half time because it doesn't take 14 of the 15 minutes to actually get served!

I wouldn't be so optimistic. Have you been to Chesterfield?

I was told last week we had sold nearly 2900 so at a guess,

North stand 1700

Main 600

RRE 500

RRE Fam 100

?????

When sales were at roughly 2550 at the early bird deadline, the Chronicle told us that "more than 1,000" were for the new stand. AT a guess around 1150.

It was 1500 ages ago in the new stand... was announced by the club site in May.

Righty dokey! Just checked, "Almost 1,500" indeed. And that was at the same time as the Chronicle's "more than 1,000". I'm changing my guess to around 1350 then.

Righty dokey! Just checked, "Almost 1,500" indeed. And that was at the same time as the Chronicle's "more than 1,000". I'm changing my guess to around 1350 then.

The club are going to be positive on ticket sales, and rightly so. But I don't think even they would claim 1,350 was almost 1,500.

Edited by singe

How many season ticket holders did we have last season?

At the deadline this season, we were at 2500+, which was roughly a 20% increase on sales at the same time last season. So that would be ~2100 (Link: Oldham Chronicle - "Fans take their seats")

I don't know about final sales, but I can't imagine it was a large amount more.

Edited by Simpo

Fair enough.

If we really have sold upwards of 2800 season tickets by last week though, that's terrific.

They all qualify to become Members of Trust Oldham with exclusive member events.

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/trust-oldham-membership-free-with-your-201516-season-ticket.-2560726.aspx