North Stand Construction Thread

What are the plans for entering the new stand for the first few games? At the moment there is a large trench like area (shown on diegos pic) that's 4ft deep at the RRE end, all the way along and levelling out at the chaddy.

Can't see how it will be safe enough for people to access in 2 weeks time even if they get the turnstiles in, unless they have stewards manning the large gate between the RRE & new stand?

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are the plans for entering the new stand for the first few games? At the moment there is a large trench like area (shown on diegos pic) that's 4ft deep at the RRE end, all the way along and levelling out at the chaddy.

Can't see how it will be safe enough for people to access in 2 weeks time even if they get the turnstiles in, unless they have stewards manning the large gate between the RRE & new stand?

Or perhaps it will be filled in by then.

As I've said already, my ticket for the Middlesbrough game admits me via turnstiles 32-34, which are next to the Chaddy End turnstiles.

as ive said on this thread before, the interior work takes no time. The Electrics and water could be fitted within a couple of days if there are enough men on the job. I Used to work as a labourer in the building game and a building could go from being a shell to fully working with electrics and water within a day. Don't worry folks.

There was an article or post on the official I think that said some areas will be cordoned of, and bear with the club during building works.

Well I've picked up my season ticket and checked progress on the new North Stand. Oh dear!!!!!

Is it possible to split the facilities at the Chaddy end?

Is it possible to share the facilities at the RRE?

Picked my season ticket up this morning while I was there two people asked for North stand tickets for the fleetwood and Middlesbrough games they were told that the club are not issuing any more tickets when asked if they had sold the full amount for these games the person at the ticket office said we just been told not to sell any more make of that what you want

Picked my season ticket up this morning while I was there two people asked for North stand tickets for the fleetwood and Middlesbrough games they were told that the club are not issuing any more tickets when asked if they had sold the full amount for these games the person at the ticket office said we just been told not to sell any more make of that what you want

Middlesbrough tickets are just for season ticket holders.

They should just say sumat about test event capacities just to shut you all the :censored: up.

. Maybe it's not going to be ready in time for the Middlebro game

Whatever. Bit sick and tired of childish "my mate says" posts to be honest. I thought they'd gone away when the ones from early summer "not ready before christmas" proved to be utter :censored:e.

I expect to be sat in my allocated North Stand seat for the Middlesbro game. I can see no reason why I won't be.

Don't think you will be sat in it and not sure when you will be

Archived