North Stand Construction Thread

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well do the happy clappers still think it's going to be ready for the start of the season?

This is disastrous

Get some perspective.

The stand is nearly ready. It is a damn site better than what has occupied that site for the six or seven years prior to building.

FFS.

Get some perspective.

The stand is nearly ready. It is a damn site better than what has occupied that site for the six or seven years prior to building.

FFS.

Yes, great lets just keep it as it is and not let fans in so we can all look at it and say 'aw that's nice'

Well do the happy clappers still think it's going to be ready for the start of the season?

This is disastrous

The only disastrous thing about this news is it gives the opportunity for lots of smug itoldyousos.

This is disastrous

You've clearly undercooked the scale of it.It's catastrophic and I won't be sleeping tonight over this news.

Yes, box holders missing out on a quarter of the season! That can't look good for the club.

This is one season. A quarter of one season.

What about next season? The season after? The season after that?

It really isn't a big deal. I'm sure the club will come to some agreement with said box holders.

It's almost there. I for one am damn pleased a club which has so recently been in administration can build a stand which will help secure commercial income for some time into the future as well as deliver better facilities for the fans.

Like I said earlier, perspective is needed.

Keyboard Warriors out in force again led by their mighty leader Kusunga (the Source) is God....wow I bet you'll be busy with your writing hand tonight such is your glee that YOUR club have let its fans down.

It clearly states its not the clubs fault but the electrical company or shall I presume you've been led to believe by someone at the club that its just an excuse and down to lack of funds to complete the job?

One serious question.......Why do you support Oldham?

This is disastrous

It never was.

Disappointing: Yes. Embarrasing: Of course. Frustrating: To everyone.

Disatrous. Not even close to it.

Keyboard Warriors out in force again led by their mighty leader Kusunga (the Source) is God....wow I bet you'll be busy with your writing hand tonight such is your glee that YOUR club have let its fans down.

It clearly states its not the clubs fault but the electrical company or shall I presume you've been led to believe by someone at the club that its just an excuse and down to lack of funds to complete the job?

One serious question.......Why do you support Oldham?

If it is the fault of the electrical company then it is still the fault of the club, not according to any sauce, just common sense

If it is the fault of the electrical company then it is still the fault of the club, not according to any sauce, just common sense

Not Holroy Developments?

How does that work? If it's the fault of the electrciity company, then it's the fault of the electricity company. It's the repsonsibility of the club (and Holroy as deyres says). Depending on the nature of the problem, it could lead to a claim by the club.

What a load of crap! ENWL owns, operates & maintains electricity distribution & network throughout the North West so they had no choice but to use them!

What a load of crap! ENWL owns, operates & maintains electricity distribution & network throughout the North West so they had no choice but to use them!

So now you are trying to say that any alternative decision was not possible? It must be lovely living in your world, even when something goes wrong

Archived