• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

.....which in Marco's defence () means there is little/no incentive for him to spend any money on improving them. Not that he can afford it anyway.   Blitz isn't lying when he says the land/

Sadly, when you volunteer to get involved with something like Trust Oldham, you end up representing idiotic wankers like you.   It makes me wonder why good people like Tracy and many others

I'll put my head above the parapet, to say that those folk slagging off Paul Whitehead need to give their heads a wobble; I've known the Whitehead family professionally for more years than I care to r

Posted Images

I believe the plan is to have electronic turnstiles eventually - the turnstiles still have to be hooked up to the main computer they feed directly back to that a few years ago Alan hardy invited s few of us in to show us how the crowd was collated live on match day many of us have been cynical over the years but all turnstiles are covered by cctv and each click registers centrally. I believe this was a condition of the Taylor report.

However I digress, it'd be great to keep a season card in my wallet instead of frantically searching for our STs at 2.15pm every other Saturday

I believe the plan is to have electronic turnstiles eventually - the turnstiles still have to be hooked up to the main computer they feed directly back to that a few years ago Alan hardy invited s few of us in to show us how the crowd was collated live on match day many of us have been cynical over the years but all turnstiles are covered by cctv and each click registers centrally. I believe this was a condition of the Taylor report.

However I digress, it'd be great to keep a season card in my wallet instead of frantically searching for our STs at 2.15pm every other Saturday

Forgive me Prozac, but I am struggling to understnd the concept of you forgetting anything!!!!!!

It makes sense to me, to do the same job as this one on the turnstile removed from the Chaddy End.

19688828754_cc9991f42a.jpg

An electricity meter? Kill 2 birds with one stone by hooking them up to the Grid

Could that/new pic be the meter for the whole stand?

Edited by singe

Could that/new pic be the meter for the whole stand?

No, this is the other one from the car park side of the Chaddy End. Don't forget there are also Chaddy End turnstiles in Furtherwood Road. The meters will have gone round the clock a few times since installation.

20270198066_085b51b3a8.jpg

Having to exchange your ticket beforehand if you want to go in the Main stand doesn't strike me as reasonable regardless if it is their fault or not.

The Main Stand is always all-ticket, I imagine largely for safety reasons. If they just said anyone from the North Stand could use the Main Stand without exchanging a ticket then there's potentially an extra 1000 (I don't know the ST figures) people turning up unannounced in the most populated stand.

Having to exchange your ticket beforehand if you want to go in the Main stand doesn't strike me as reasonable regardless if it is their fault or not.

Moaning Mainstand season ticket holders who might have their seat taken would probably disagree.......

Missing the point, they are saying you cannot switch your ticket on matchday if you want to go in the Main stand.

Aah, I see.

Still, I can understand it as they can''t have potentially several hundred people queuing at two windows on a matchday.

It was only ever a handful when RRE'ers could move to the Chaddy End.

Of course it isn't a massive thing in the grand scheme but punters shouldn't be having to put up with more inconvenience.

Was there any mention of reduced admission for two games when ST's went on sale? I don't recall.

The Main Stand is always all-ticket, I imagine largely for safety reasons. If they just said anyone from the North Stand could use the Main Stand without exchanging a ticket then there's potentially an extra 1000 (I don't know the ST figures) people turning up unannounced in the most populated stand.

League Cup and JPT matches havent always been all ticket in the main stand.

Moaning Mainstand season ticket holders who might have their seat taken would probably disagree.......

My main stand seat has reserved on it for league games and that's where I'll be sat.

Dont shoot the messenger. Hearing that building control are unhappy with the foundations. Possibility that the foundations may have to come up.

Building control have to pass the foundations off before a single brick is laid. Im not saying that you are lying, but if this is true, the builders have seriously cut some corners.