• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

.....which in Marco's defence () means there is little/no incentive for him to spend any money on improving them. Not that he can afford it anyway.   Blitz isn't lying when he says the land/

Sadly, when you volunteer to get involved with something like Trust Oldham, you end up representing idiotic wankers like you.   It makes me wonder why good people like Tracy and many others

I'll put my head above the parapet, to say that those folk slagging off Paul Whitehead need to give their heads a wobble; I've known the Whitehead family professionally for more years than I care to r

Posted Images

if that's the case that why hasn't it been done cause according to the club were just waiting on the electrics.

why take workers off more important jobs for something that's more cosmetic, no doubt it's a the bottom of a long list of jobs.

for something thats just cosmetic

What Señor Coconut said and the fact that putting boarding might make a lot of the other things that need doing unnecessarily difficult due to access barriers now being there.

To save me trawling back through 196 pages - How much is this new stand costing?

The last number Corney shared was £5m-£6m.

The club's accounts showed a £3m increase in debt to £9m. I think that was at 2014 year end. This figure could be higher now.

I've been told that rental income should be c£1m pa when everything's open, in addition to any new match day income. My guess is that most of that £1m a year will service debt and maintenance costs. Maybe some will sneak into the playing budget. Over time, as debt decreases, perhaps more will be spent on playing football.

The club's accounts showed a £3m increase in debt to £9m. I think that was at 2014 year end. This figure could be higher now.

I've been told that rental income should be c£1m pa when everything's open, in addition to any new match day income. My guess is that most of that £1m a year will service debt and maintenance costs. Maybe some will sneak into the playing budget. Over time, as debt decreases, perhaps more will be spent on playing football.

Interesting stuff. I'd not seen the £1m p/a figure mentioned anywhere. That's quite a bit more than I expected actually.

I was under the impression that OMBC had covered the bulk of what the stand was costing?

I can see it being either Wigan or Scunthorpe before I am sat here:

QWFc9zr.jpg

It will be a bit later than I had hoped but these things happen, we know it is late but I'd rather they still took the time to do a good job of it than set an unrealistic deadline and cut corners to meet it and deliver a less optimal product.

I know it's late. I know we've :censored:ed everyone off moving them to the RRE. I know it's likely going to cost more than it makes for a while. I know it's not the biggest. I know it's going to run out of pies and the beer will taste like warm piss. I know (I hope!) the loos will still have that distinct "This is Latics" stench which lingers for days on you.

But :censored: me a blurry picture of the sun setting in the window doesn't make me feel good.

You can all moan, many of the moans have fair points in fact. But :censored: it - we've almost got a new stand and she is PRETTY!

I know it's late. I know we've :censored:ed everyone off moving them to the RRE. I know it's likely going to cost more than it makes for a while. I know it's not the biggest. I know it's going to run out of pies and the beer will taste like warm piss. I know (I hope!) the loos will still have that distinct "This is Latics" stench which lingers for days on you.

But :censored: me a blurry picture of the sun setting in the window doesn't make me feel good.

You can all moan, many of the moans have fair points in fact. But :censored: it - we've almost got a new stand and she is PRETTY!

Didn't your mother tell you when courting you should never go by looks Ackey? :wink:

Edited by BP1960