North Stand Construction Thread

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would it not be an idea to arrange friendlies for these "ramp up" games in order to prevent those of us who have paid £350 to watch League One games from the stand ultimately seeing even fewer League One games .......?

I'll even go to the friendlies if having my arse on a seat helps....

Or play reserve games and bus a load of people in to meet the required numbers if need be....???

Could do what city did and even have an open training session

Could do what city did and even have an open training session

Assuming the 50% capacity represents the number of season ticket holders (does it?) I want to sit with mates who don't have season tickets.....

This could enable it to be "full" for the first League Game it's ready for....

And enable the club to immediately start taking money at the bars....

Assuming the 50% capacity represents the number of season ticket holders (does it?) I want to sit with mates who don't have season tickets.....

This could enable it to be "full" for the first League Game it's ready for....

And enable the club to immediately start taking money at the bars....

50% capacity is less than the number of ST holders, 75% is more.

Doubt they'd be embarrassed. They'd be fined by the regulator for failing to meet new connections SLAs, but that's business, nothing to be embarrassed about. However from what I've heard, the delays are purely down to failings on OAFC's side. As suspected.

In that case the director in charge of project management should be relieved of his duties, as they would be for such a serious delay in a building company.

In that case the director in charge of project management should be relieved of his duties, as they would be for such a serious delay in a building company.

Sorry to break it to you, but we're really not that important in the grand scheme of things.

I don't like slagging my club off but come on OAFC this is a f.king shambles.

I make the effort to support them but there constantly f.kin it up

it doesn't matter now when it's open because it should have been open for the Middlesbrough game.

there taking us for fools.

sorry for the rant

Electric bill has now been paid so we are officially skint again. Spoke to my source today he's said that the tarmacing for the car park has been put back because we are unable to afford it.

I'm struggling with this. So just to clarify, we've been adding to the squad in the last month but have been unable to finish the stand because we couldn't afford to pay the electric bill?

And now, a day after signing another player, we can't afford to pay the tarmac bill?

I'm struggling with this. So just to clarify, we've been adding to the squad in the last month but have been unable to finish the stand because we couldn't afford to pay the electric bill?

And now, a day after signing another player, we can't afford to pay the tarmac bill?

We had a six figure bill to be paid in order for the electricity company to make the connection this was the delay. We have paid it but that came at the expense of the tarmacing bill which, as been put back a week

Perhaps they signed Yeates as they assumed his beard and tattoos would mean he had contacts in the Tarmac business.

Archived