Not sure if this links In with the new stand but we are on our last warning with the floodlights. If it's not sorted we face a very hefty fine. Anyone know if floodlights are going on the new stand, I know we had the temporary ones.

I would have thought you would have known this? #oracle

It's not a fine we're risking but the club have be been hit in the pocket, however the floodlights are fitted and in place ready for use.

As Prozac says, the floodlights have been in place for at least two months.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

.....which in Marco's defence () means there is little/no incentive for him to spend any money on improving them. Not that he can afford it anyway.   Blitz isn't lying when he says the land/

Sadly, when you volunteer to get involved with something like Trust Oldham, you end up representing idiotic wankers like you.   It makes me wonder why good people like Tracy and many others

I'll put my head above the parapet, to say that those folk slagging off Paul Whitehead need to give their heads a wobble; I've known the Whitehead family professionally for more years than I care to r

Posted Images

Not sure if this links In with the new stand but we are on our last warning with the floodlights. If it's not sorted we face a very hefty fine. Anyone know if floodlights are going on the new stand, I know we had the temporary ones.

What warning is this? Didn't realise there was something wrong with them?

*Edit: jsslatic beat me to it!

Edited by Oafc88

With regard to the floodlight Lux, its not a case of a fine, you simply are not premitted to play at that level. The lux level is lower for each step in the pyramid as you go down.

Clearly we have the floodlights in place. Obviosuly we could not use them when we had no electcrity till recently, but that is in place now, so if needed we could use those even with an empty stand.

With regard to the floodlight Lux, its not a case of a fine, you simply are not premitted to play at that level. The lux level is lower for each step in the pyramid as you go down.

Clearly we have the floodlights in place. Obviosuly we could not use them when we had no electcrity till recently, but that is in place now, so if needed we could use those even with an empty stand.

The footballing authorities come up with some barmy rules, but this is up there.

Let's give the players who can't make a simple three yard pass in the summer significantly less light in which to do so than the international that can ping a crossfield ball with his puckered sphincter.

The footballing authorities come up with some barmy rules, but this is up there.

Let's give the players who can't make a simple three yard pass in the summer significantly less light in which to do so than the international that can ping a crossfield ball with his puckered sphincter.

True, I've been to many non league grounds where candles would do a better job.

Tuned into The Revolution radio station on the way back from Oldham tonight and heard an advert for "The Oldham Event Centre - in a different league".

The irony!

"The Oldham Event Centre - in the same league. Every :censored:ing season for two decades."

Good glad there in place now it's coming winter. Remember back end of last season it was raised and I'm sure we were given a warning

Wasn't Corney a bit upset that he may have to replace the floodlights before one of the US companies that he is a director of was able to arrange to have installed their new super efficient replacement LED floodlights.

Further to the discussions above about what the SD shop would or wouldn't sell, what got me from that is the reference to the 'club shop', unless this is separate to any SD store also in the stand.

Perish the thought, but perhaps the OS has worded it wrongly.

Are the details of the 50% seating arrangements for a week Saturday going to be announced before this Saturdays game? It may stop a few having to traipse up to the ticket office or even travel from afar to collect their ticket in advance.

Edited by yarddog73

Are the details of the 50% seating arrangements for a week Saturday going to be announced before this Saturdays game? It may stop a few having to traipse up to the ticket office or even travel from afar to collect their ticket in advance.

I don't see anything in that statement to suggest it will be 50% in terms of seats, only that the boxes and non concourse bars won't be open.

I don't see anything in that statement to suggest it will be 50% in terms of seats, only that the boxes and non concourse bars won't be open.

Part of the test event procedure is ramp ups in capacity, normally the first time a new stand is used its capped at 50% capacity.

Part of the test event procedure is ramp ups in capacity, normally the first time a new stand is used its capped at 50% capacity.

Might just mean total capacity all inclusive (boxes, suites etc), I don't know for sure.

This may be the Club's attempt to accommodate all the ST holders instead of limiting it to 50% capacity, but the approval of the licensing authority is required and the appropriate occupational certificate has to be granted before the details can be finalised.