North Stand Construction Thread

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, plenty of other places to walk a dog.

Dogs used to regularly run on the pitch at BP, the good old days. :unsure:

I seem to remember that wonderful eccentric referee Mr Fussey chasing a terrier out of the ground once, great fun.

Dogs used to regularly run on the pitch at BP, the good old days. :unsure:

I seem to remember that wonderful eccentric referee Mr Fussey chasing a terrier out of the ground once, great fun.

to a chorus of "ta na na na naaa wuff wuff wuff wuff " from the chaddy

I went to the club shop at around mid day, looked at the inside of the stand I will be amazed if any Christmas parties go ahead.

It will be fairly simple to work out the cash cost but the goodwill cost is something else altogether. Hard to imagine anyone that has been let down rebooking

We have had no progress reports at all of late, surely it's not too much to ask for a bulletin as to where we're at just now.

I'm sure box holders, 100 club members, and us ST holders would love to know just what is going on!

We have had no progress reports at all of late, surely it's not too much to ask for a bulletin as to where we're at just now.

I'm sure box holders, 100 club members, and us ST holders would love to know just what is going on!

I'm sure the paying customer will be the last to know, its worrying the club don't seem to give a hoot or even get a feel for how disenchanted many fans are at the moment, It may hit home when they wonder why many fans don't renew next season, they have my money for this season but I will be very reluctant to renew for next season if things dont improve on and off the pitch.

I'm sure the paying customer will be the last to know, its worrying the club don't seem to give a hoot or even get a feel for how disenchanted many fans are at the moment, It may hit home when they wonder why many fans don't renew next season, they have my money for this season but I will be very reluctant to renew for next season if things dont improve on and off the pitch.

The Board are pissing off a lot more people these days than just the fans

On the subject of those 100 club members, all the photos of home games show a big empty block where their seats are. Does that mean they're still in the main stand because there's no halftime facilities, or are there just not 100 of them? Not a dig, just wondering.

On the subject of those 100 club members, all the photos of home games show a big empty block where their seats are. Does that mean they're still in the main stand because there's no halftime facilities, or are there just not 100 of them? Not a dig, just wondering.

The 100 club was sold out and some are in the man stand getting freebies and some dont bother going. Perhaps others are in the RRE

The 100 club was sold out and some are in the man stand getting freebies and some dont bother going. Perhaps others are in the RRE

I could be wrong, but it was my understanding that the 100 club are being entertained in the boxes on stilts at the corner of the Chaddy/main stand if they so desired.

I could be wrong, but it was my understanding that the 100 club are being entertained in the boxes on stilts at the corner of the Chaddy/main stand if they so desired.

Partly in the boxes and partly in the Main stand old exec seats. There is an option to sit in the North stand but the lack of pre-match/half time facilities and refreshments means that very few have taken this option up.

I think those empty seats are for the box holders, there were quite a few 100 club members in their seats on Saturday.

Archived