North Stand Construction Thread

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The club has got the safety certificate for the Broadway suite today. All 100 club members will be in the new stand and using the Broadway suite pre-match/half time on Saturday.

1895 suite not ready yet. Don't know about the boxes.

After the last few days of will it, won't it, I can back Bozman up and say we were notified that yes our Xmas bash is on for this Friday.

So hard hat and hi viz can be back away and dress and high heels can come out to play.

Phew

After the last few days of will it, won't it, I can back Bozman up and say we were notified that yes our Xmas bash is on for this Friday.

So hard hat and hi viz can be back away and dress and high heels can come out to play.

Phew

Until you get turned away at the door ?? - tongue back in cheek hope it goes ahead and the event centre show what they can actually do

Until you get turned away at the door - tongue back in cheek hope it goes ahead and the event centre show what they can actually do

Nothing will surprise me, but I saw the broadway suite on Monday when it hit the fan. It is all kitted out Xmas style, table, deccies etc, it was just the emergency exit plan and doors I believe at one end of the stadium.

Archived