North Stand Construction Thread

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we go into administration those we owe money to don't get paid the full amount, if anything.

So how would the money we owe Blitz be affected ?

Don't worry, any assets will be beautifully ring-fenced, squirrelled away or transferred already.

If we go into administration those we owe money to don't get paid the full amount, if anything.

Depends on what security any creditors have. So Blitz would be left with the ground and Corney with Oldham Event Centre. Any bank borrowings would be secured

Depends on what security any creditors have. So Blitz would be left with the ground and Corney with Oldham Event Centre. Any bank borrowings would be secured

I did not realise that Simon Corney left Boundary Park (Oldham) Ltd in October 2015. BP(Oldham) Ltd was only formed in Aug 2015 . Preumably that is the surety for the £6m. alone now, and the company formation was for funds for the stand I guess.

I did not realise that Simon Corney left Boundary Park (Oldham) Ltd in October 2015. BP(Oldham) Ltd was only formed in Aug 2015 . Preumably that is the surety for the £6m. alone now, and the company formation was for funds for the stand I guess.

Maybe just a subtle name change as the ground isn't known as Boundary Park now.

Blitz is a shareholder in Oldham Event Centre too. AS is Danny Gazal.

Aye very true SC has 50% shareholding and the others 25% each!

Which £6M do you mean? The outstanding loans to TTA-they are owed by OAFC 2004 Ltd_NB there might be others by now Re The North Stand etc

I as in the last Friday, a couple of teething issues being first night service and all but even Masterchef himself made an appreance too. Food was excellent and so was the entertainment and DJ...I was even in a photo from the night in last nights chron too

I as in the last Friday, a couple of teething issues being first night service and all but even Masterchef himself made an appreance too. Food was excellent and so was the entertainment and DJ...I was even in a photo from the night in last nights chron too

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-features/8/news-headlines/95754/its-party-time-for-latics-at-last

Archived