North Stand Construction Thread

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that looks great an nice one for putting the pics up

when it's open we really need to look at the pricing of the chaddy end an make it the ,whatever you can afford end,

I recon the new stand would add another 800 to 1000 extra, the rre looking like it did on sat also the main stand then chaddy with 2000 pay what you can I think bp would look great on a match day with atmosphere to match

wouldn't be that expensive.... until the player leaves two week after finishing the picture off?! i understand your point though, is quite a good idea for a club that maintains players for more then 3 month

Was referring to having a legend on there or a picture of a historical moment! Not a picture of Jon Stead :)

Was referring to having a legend on there or a picture of a historical moment! Not a picture of Jon Stead :)

don't know whether i misunderstood your post or not but that's a sensible idea and would look great.. however like you said yourself painting a picture of jon stead wouldn't be as sensible haha

don't know whether i misunderstood your post or not but that's a sensible idea and would look great.. however like you said yourself painting a picture of jon stead wouldn't be as sensible haha

No worries, to be honest it was a suggestion to fill a void, I'd rather see some colour and a focal point than Kate Moss growing on the plastic panels! :)

Guest Laticswaj

We aren't getting the facilities unless someone finds a rainbow with a pot of gold... I suppose we can always hope though...

rainbow-pot_of_gold.jpg

That rainbow with a pot of gold was called Marwan Koukash who they refused to sell to because they are asking too much for a club that has run down since they purchased it 10 years ago.

I'm not saying it is all their fault, there have been other mitigating factors but the facts are they purchased us 10 years ago with promises of a redevelopment.

10 years on we have 33% less fans and only 3 sides to a stadium and from what I have read we will only be getting the seats on the new north stand initially.

So much for self sufficiency.

If they had the clubs interest at heart IMO they should have sold the club.

Clearly recouping what they have invested is much more important but is it at all possible? I think not.

I can't help but wonder where the rest of it is. It just cuts off!

More, more! Sewage paths, utility services, size of dumper trucks, length of crane at full extension!

More!

But great that the promise of regular communication continues, well done.

Think we should keep this thread just for talk of the new stands ongoing development, we have enough threads with people regurgitating information about the qwnership..

If it helps I could copy and paste your photo against the next one who does it.

Archived