North Stand Construction Thread

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That rainbow with a pot of gold was called Marwan Koukash who they refused to sell to because they are asking too much for a club that has run down since they purchased it 10 years ago.

I'm not saying it is all their fault, there have been other mitigating factors but the facts are they purchased us 10 years ago with promises of a redevelopment.

10 years on we have 33% less fans and only 3 sides to a stadium and from what I have read we will only be getting the seats on the new north stand initially.

So much for self sufficiency.

If they had the clubs interest at heart IMO they should have sold the club.

Clearly recouping what they have invested is much more important but is it at all possible? I think not.

http://twitter.com/brierley27/status/452875992668078082/photo/1

Koukash back again??

How come the club are calling it a "Council-backed scheme"? The only money from the council is what they paid for the Lancaster Club land to avoid being sued, and that went to Brassbank.

How come the club are calling it a "Council-backed scheme"? The only money from the council is what they paid for the Lancaster Club land to avoid being sued, and that went to Brassbank.

Because for the first time it actually has council backing. Albeit not primarily financial backing.

Archived