I am also confused how my resignation and fellow director who left at the same time (feb), have not had our resignations accepted by the trust board. Yet Companies house was updated before the March meeting took place?

Two more have since left and the correct process seems to be going ahead with them two. No mention in June meeting

I will have to flag this

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah yes I'm one of those. I'm here for my upboats.

A special thanks, from this weekend, to @phoenix blue and tangerine - who not only helped me get a ticket for a mate, at the last minute, but refused to let me pay him for it. He instead asked me to d

I've signed up for a monthly donation.   Without this site, plenty of exiles like me would be out doing something useful or entertaining on Saturday afternoons rather than typing highly ephemeral :c

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Just a little note to say thanks for the ongoing support, we do try to keep this place going with the least intrusive ads - however the internet is run on ads, and even though we understand adblockers enhance the visual experience it doesn't help us much unfortunately.

If you can donate, please do - if not, no problem - you are more than welcome to stay and be part of the community.

All the best for 2021, and good health to you all.

• Like 5