League Tables at 18th April

Where The Subscription League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,D – 8city2, Bristolatic, Craig D, DavidCollinge, disjointed, JoeP, JoshOWTB, LaticsChris, LaticsPete, underdog

Correct Half Time Score – 24hoursfromtulsehill, Bristolatic, Carl Waters, Craig D, underdog

Correct Full Time ScoreDavidCollinge

Correct No of Latics Goals – Carl Waters, DavidCollinge, Ex_pat, GravityGrave, laticdickovarmy, Rocky_Latic, rosa, Stevie_J, Zorrro

Correct No of Opposition Goals – Craig D, DavidCollinge, disjointed, JoeP, LaticsPete, underdog

First Latics Scorer – Can’t believe no one went for Connor Brown!

Within 100 of Attendance (4,252) – Only JoeP got remotely near and he was 146 out

Correct Attendance (4,252) – Obviously not

DavidCollinge extends his lead to 10 points. It’s his to lose now. Interesting prediction from stevesidg, who went for a 1-0 Latics defeat and Harkins to score. Only underdog moved upwards, displacing 3 others. Everyone else stayed where they were.

No predictions from Ackey, dannyboy55555, RobOAFC and wardlelatic

14-04-18Subs.jpg

Where The Free-to-Play League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,D – boboafc, John Platt, Latics_Fanatic, NewBlue, Oafc1895, spadam, steveoafc

Correct Half Time ScoreLatics_Fanatic, NewBlue, Oafc1895, spadam, steveoafc

Correct Full Time Score – No points here

Correct No of Latics Goals – BenRad, opinions4u

Correct No of Opposition GoalsLatics_Fanatic, Oafc1895, spadam

First Latics Scorer – Unsurprisingly not one prediction for Brown

Within 100 of Attendance (4,252) – Nearest one missed by 656.

Correct Attendance (4,252) – Nope.

It’s as you were; no one has moved up or down. Only 4 games left to make a difference and with only 10 points separating the top four, it’s not over yet.

14-04-18F-t-P.jpg

Bloody hell if I had been on the none subs league I'd be about 3rd instead of 7th...hmmm

I reckon you'd be clear at the top of the pauper league. The thing they don't understand is the extra pressure that comes with professionalism. They think they're really predicting, but they're just sitting in the cheap seats guessing.

I need at least a couple of miracles between now and the end of the season if I want to retain the title. That mid-season inattention has killed me.

I reckon you'd be clear at the top of the pauper league. The thing they don't understand is the extra pressure that comes with professionalism. They think they're really predicting, but they're just sitting in the cheap seats guessing.

I need at least a couple of miracles between now and the end of the season if I want to retain the title. That mid-season inattention has killed me.

Heheh...oh dear dividing the ranks....I know if I went with my heart instead of my head...but as this is my first seaon my aim was for a top 10 finish so am happy

Can we have separate threads for the tables next season? Cheers.

I don't see why not, although I'm hoping for 4 divisions of Subscription League for 2014-15. I can give it a go for the last four games of this season and see whether it's preferred. I can feel a poll coming on!