Greyhound Syndicate

Ive had some interest in my greyhound thread as a result I will offer up a chance to join a new syndicate im setting up at Belle Vue, I have a young white and black bitch only one race finished 2nd in Ireland ive sorted a trainer out who is going to train the bitch for prizemoney won so there will be no on going kennel bills, there will be 4 shares available at £200 each this covers purchase price, transport from Ireland for the bitch and registration of the bitch into our syndicate name (this has yet be decided). For this you have full rights as owners, can visit your bitch at the kennels as owners (usually on a Sunday) and can gain free entry to the track to watch your bitch run (upto 8 free admissions per meeting per dog) if ive missed any detail use this thread or pm me for more details, I will take a share and if you want to own half or the bitch outright that wouldnt be a problem, finally the bitch comes guaranteed and if she isnt up to scratch will be replaced at cost to the vendor.