OASIS Summer Fun - Ideas

Markoasis

5th August - Essex v Lancs (one dayer - 10.30am start)

Friday 11th July Inspiral Carpets - Bedford Corn Exchange (Andy may want to book his own tickets)

I may be able to arrange a weekend cricket fixture against my cricket club (we usually play on grass wickets in Hampstead or Parliament Hill)...... likely to be in August if people fancy getting an OASIS (and Friends) team together. We have great curry teas and kit to provide!!!!

Or arrange a game amongst ourselves and I'll borrow some kit

Edited by Markoasis

5-aside - I would be up for that if someone wants to organise it.

Watching Cricket - I can't really afford a day off as I've not many days left to take and will need some for the Christmas run-in. But if it's a weekend I may be up for it.

Playing Cricket - we've our first crack at an indoor nets game with work in a couple of weeks so I would likely be able to round up a decent number of people depending on location and date, should we go for it. I will caveat it with the fact that I am diabolically bad at cricket! I love it though.

Watching Cricket - I can't really afford a day off as I've not many days left to take and will need some for the Christmas run-in. But if it's a weekend I may be up for it.

Playing Cricket - we've our first crack at an indoor nets game with work in a couple of weeks so I would likely be able to round up a decent number of people depending on location and date, should we go for it. I will caveat it with the fact that I am diabolically bad at cricket! I love it though.

I'm okay at football. Would like to be on the opposite team from Zorrro.

Up for weekend cricket watching (or weekday cricket watching between 23 July and 13 October, excluding the first two weeks of September unless it's a Friday).

I'd love a game of cricket - specifically I'd love a bowl at Zorrro.

Footy I am capable, much better at five a side than 11 these days (fat and old). Cricket I have a tasty hook shot which will catch any spinner off guard and I can drive straight enough... everything else is a :censored:tastrophy.

I can confirm Zorrro is a :censored:.

....up for all of the above....

Would prefer a game of footy. But happy to have a knock at cricket if that's the preference.

I am all these suggestions are just code for piss up???

Edited by Slash