OWTB World Cup Prediction Competition

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did not see Uruguay / Costa Rica coming at all. Could have long-term consequences for my campaign - it could be all over for me if Hannibal Lecter doesn't pull his finger out.

Likewise. If England lose on Thursday, I will at least be able to take solace in Uruguay's ability to contribute to my points tally.....!

nzlatic fires himself to within spitting distance of oafc1895, tipping Germany to beat Portugal and following up with a perfect Ghana v USA prediction. 24hoursfromtulsehill is failing to live up to the bravado and the OWTB staff are embarrassing themselves as usual.

table-3.png

nzlatic fires himself to within spitting distance of oafc1895, tipping Germany to beat Portugal and following up with a perfect Ghana v USA prediction. 24hoursfromtulsehill is failing to live up to the bravado and the OWTB staff are embarrassing themselves as usual.

table-3.png

Bravado! I said I spent about 5 minutes on it! International predicting is :censored:e. When it's not the bent referees ruining your perfectly sound guesses, it's the temperamental foreigners falling out with each other.

JoshOWTB and nzlatic draw level with oafc1895 at the top of the table but plenty of other players still within striking distance.

table-4.png

Worse than being bottom is that I put on a treble of Belgium, Brazil/Mexico draw and South Korea.

JoshOWTB and nzlatic draw level with oafc1895 at the top of the table but plenty of other players still within striking distance.

table-4.png

Worse than being bottom is that I put on a treble of Belgium, Brazil/Mexico draw and South Korea.

I'll be down there soon to keep you company. We can sing mournful songs on the theme of being poor and rubbish.