OWTB World Cup Prediction Competition

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have Spain going out in the group stage?

One player - 24hoursfromtulsehill, not that you'd know it from his league position. However, having the correct two teams getting through from that group may give him hope to recover things yet.

Yup. I heard they'd been made to stop taking EPO, since which time they've been visibly off the pace, leading to a collapse in their high-tempo pressing and passing game.

You not think to mention it earlier, before I predicted they'd reach the final? #selfish

In the style of Paddy Power's Barrio Backstabio TV advert, I am consoling myself in the knowledge I predicted Uruguay 2 England 1. Why oh why do we always bottle it. We didn't bottle it in either World War, so why does football make us weak at the knees. Roll on Colchester away!

Edited by lookersstandandy

In the style of Paddy Power's Barrio Backstabio TV advert, I am consoling myself in the knowledge I predicted Uruguay 2 England 1. Why oh why do we always bottle it. We didn't bottle it in either World War, so why does football make us weak at the knees. Roll on Colchester away!

Me too. We've already scored twice as many goals as I predicted so I fully expect us to draw a blank in the final game of Hodgson's reign.

oafc1895 pulls himself ahead of the other players at the top; pinchmepup goes within a point of the top after a good night's work - getting the England/Uruguay and Japan/Greece results spot on and predicting the Colombia win; Bristolatic still lurking behind the leaders; and maddog at risk of being cast adrift at the bottom.

table-6.png